Ending it :(

I should add, I am speaking from the male perspective SnL. I'm sorry to hear of your loss
(You ready for that Vegas trip yet? Lots of problems go away in Vegas!) Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank u 4 understanding your a good man
It just fucking hurts, I mean bAd!!!
I love men & all that crap but fuck it hurts bad
I love men & all that crap but fuck it hurts bad Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It's supposed to!!! If it didn't hurt it wouldn't have been as meaningful!!
I love men & all that crap but fuck it hurts bad Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You really don't need him.
  • lucia
  • 03-02-2011, 01:31 PM
move on try not to make the same mistake life goes on smile and they will smile back laugh and they will laugh with you and the day will get brighter
I love u lil michele. Yes Naomi is the best,
But nobody can fix my heart, it sooooo suxxxx!but I wii
Be alright it's Just gonna hurt for a bit but will b ok
You know.... Pretty much every one of us here can relate to this kind of pain If any one of us here could take that pain away, we would. Here is something to make you laugh sweetheart....

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=nTasT5h0LEg
What pain?
What pain? Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
Pain??? The sick part n my stomach that hurts bad and that's makin me cry like a dumd ass, happy now??
That wAs not nice, u r not a nice person
I'm crying like a bitch now so fuck u !!
I have long believed that it is only the exceedingly lucky who fall in love with their proverbial high school sweethearts and live happily everafter. By contrast, they may not have quite the same depth of appreciation for true love as those who have loved and lost . . . repeatedly. The great difficulty is that, with each successive layer of emotional scar tissue, it becomes more and more difficult to trust your emotions, as well as your partner, enough to allow yourself the vulnerabilty to love again as deeply as you are capable of.
I once gave a discount to one of my regulars when he took me out for a romantic night. Since he has always been dying to be with me, he treated me so well...made me realize just how badly I had recently just been treated.

What pain? Originally Posted by ashwednesday666

Really??? If you can't act human at least shut your pie hole.

SNL... don't let him get to you... he likes it.
I am liking this lil Michelle more and more every day lol.

SNL, don't be weak girl. Lean on what's inside instead of what's out there, and you will discover true peace. You are pretty, smart, and genuine which is not easy to find in or out of the hobby. Don't let another person take away the things that are beautiful about you. Rejection always leaves us feeling like there is something wrong with us, but in reality it's just not meant to be. There is nothing wrong with either party...just no dice at the time being.
So when u end a relationship , how do u deal with the pain? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

no contact whatsoever. dance a lot. refrain from alcohol ---- get on okcupid :-) try couchsurfing. I usually need to be alone a lot. Probably make some seminar a therapeutical one. Depends on how long the relationship lasted and how much the pain is. And what kind of pain . Learn and move on.
Pain??? The sick part n my stomach that hurts bad and that's makin me cry like a dumd ass, happy now??
That wAs not nice, u r not a nice person
I'm crying like a bitch now so fuck u !! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

don`t let such superficial persons get to you. Some always have to pretend some stuff never happens to them. It happens to all of us. :-)