What is the longest you have ever gone without sex or masturbation?

• yeesh
  • 04-13-2011, 06:47 AM
During basic training, mid '80s...The LONGEST six weeks of my life!
  • Tetas
  • 04-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Wal-Mart bathroom in Lubbock............what can I say? The urge just hit me at an odd time. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Ewww!! I've been in that bathroom and I don't remember anything giving ME a boner.

Oh, and I screwed up on the poll, didn't take jerking it into consideration.
Please remove one from the months and put it in the week.
Longest I have gone is about 4 months yikes that was hard!!
I am master of my domain!
so turned on one time pulled over in church parking lot 1 time. one time while actually driving
Wal-Mart bathroom in Lubbock............what can I say? The urge just hit me at an odd time.

To answer the OP's question. I think I have actually gone a week, but I try not to make it a habit Originally Posted by atxbrad
  • motor
  • 04-13-2011, 03:59 PM
haha.......i can be a sexual camel.......i have gone as long as 6-7 months..........oh wait........maybe thats not good to have the poison in there that long
My first 8 years of life. Then I went blind for the next 5. ( I didn't believe you could go blind if you masturbate..... It's true) thank gawd I can see again. I told myself, I would never to go blind again.
  • yeesh
  • 04-13-2011, 05:44 PM
haha.......i can be a sexual camel.......i have gone as long as 6-7 months..........oh wait........maybe thats not good to have the poison in there that long Originally Posted by motorload

Sounds like you need a Sybian..."Get the poison out..!!"
well with a s/o i went 6 months with no sex... not by my choice... him going down on me... over a year, again not my choice. But he had no problem asking for head every night.
The first 8 weeks of MC boot camp. No privacy anywhere, not even the bathrooms (no dividers/stalls) and I was too terrified of what the D.I.'s would do if they caught me, lol! Alas, even the terror of the D.I.'s wore off toward the later part of boot camp and I found ways to relieve the stress. Where there's a will, there's a way!
I am master of my domain! Originally Posted by TexRich
Has to be one of the funniest Seinfeld episodes ever!