If you got the vax.....

LOL... You Lefties sure are a funny mass. You seriously don't see the propaganda being pushed? Have you ever in your entire life seen articles about how the Heat makes you have blood clots? It's air cover for the fact that the increased deaths of the vaccinated have to be explained away. So articles like this are posted so that people will go oh, yeah, an otherwise healthy person gets a blood clot and dies... "it must have been the heat"...

It's almost as if you want to be sheep.
The only one pushing propaganda is you, JL.

And it is entirely of your own device.

Find us some evidence linking the article you posted and the bulls hit headline you put on top of it.

Otherwise please stop wasting everybody’s time.

Smfh
OP, if you are anti vaxx, people like me don't give a shit. It's no big deal. It's not like I will be around people like you.

I work for a living, so I am fully vaccinated because it is required at my job because I am around a lot of people. If I sat at home and did nothing and was never around people, I would not bother getting vaccinated either, (or maybe I would because it's free and it takes 15 minutes and I care about my health).

The bottom line is get vaccinated if you want to or don't get vaccinated if you don't want to. It's that simple.

This is a very tired topic.
When I was a kid we called it summer.
Um..

Hate to break it to you, but heat stroke has always been able to cause blood clots. When the body temperature starts rising unnaturally-- platelets tend to get activated to "fight infection" since elevated body temps are most often caused by infection.

This was true long before Covid was even a whisper on the wind.
RAIR Foundation = RWW propaganda.

Likely Russian.

Still no documentation linking your thread title and the Content.

Bait and snitch operation continues, JL.
Every source that I can find from this is the same meme-esque picture... and the story isn't even showing up on the usual right wing news sources, either.
Where’s your proof? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go look at a VAERS report. It clearly shows where Blood clots are an adversity associated with the Covid Vaccine.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2022, 10:59 AM
Go look at a VAERS report. It clearly shows where Blood clots are an adversity associated with the Covid Vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Which vaccination is this side effect attributed to? Do you know?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2022, 11:05 AM
And the risk of Blood clotting from Covid is much higher than the Vax, as you call it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/covi...isk-study.html

The risk of rare blood clotting is significantly higher as a result of catching Covid-19, than it is from being vaccinated against the virus, a new study has found.
Every source that I can find from this is the same meme-esque picture... and the story isn't even showing up on the usual right wing news sources, either. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That's because it isn't a story. It's a provocation.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2022, 11:22 AM
That's because it isn't a story. It's a provocation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My question is....
Why aren't these so called political posters banned for either posting such nonsense or actually believing it?

It is like discussing the Easter Bunny with these QANON loving conspiracy theorists!
Its not against the board rules to believe in the Easter Bunny

I'm more fascinated by the members who join ECCIE and then ONLY post in the political forum.
Its not against the board rules to believe in the Easter Bunny

I'm more fascinated by the members who join ECCIE and then ONLY post in the political forum. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ditto. I'd like to see some hobby related discussion from them, just to confirm their interest in the larger community.

I wonder if they're vaccinated. If so, they'd better stay out of the heat!