Buffalo intel

FBSMLUVR, Lexi is Buffalo best provider, just look at all of her reviews. You’ll not be disappointed. Buffalo1966 told another provider to use pepper spray on me, I’m just being a dick. But make no mistake, all these providers most likely have a can of be good spray, just be a gentleman
I seen her yesterday actually, it’s the best incall I’ve seen. The time flys by, I feel real safe with her. Nice area in North Buffalo
I only hate the incels and TWs, which aren’t clients anyway. I’ll chew them up and spit them out. I appreciate and value the good clients, like PaulieRockstar 😆, who are respectful, hygienic, fun, easy going, g e n e r o u s, and not boundary pushers. If I hated this business, I would’ve retired by now. Life is too short to spend my time with dirty old dicks so I’m selective on who I let in my space. Come join the 14K followers on my X acct who enjoy my unhinged posts.

I've never seen her, but from her postings on here it sounds like Lexi hates her customers, and probably this business in general. Originally Posted by discretefun
Who am I pepper spraying? Don’t get it twisted, I don’t mess with amateur shit like pepper spray. I carry Bear mace.
Yes, I mark my territory by pepper spraying dicks. Hey, there’s a fetish for everyone.

Lexi and pepper spray? Huh? Have I missed something? I’ve had Lexi on my TDL. Is there something I need to know? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Buffalo1966, pepper spray the white boy, were you and RTG tight? They could never rob you, Anna likes the big BOYS
After your pepper spray recommendation for Anna Kaye, ben dover comment got six likes, calling me a liar. A liar who should’ve drove home blinded. I’ve a recommendation for a buffalo provider, she gos by Danielle now on list crawler.
I appreciate and value the good clients, like PaulieRockstar ��, who are respectful, hygienic, fun, easy going, g e n e r o u s, and not boundary pushers. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi

He's a peach....
After your pepper spray recommendation for Anna Kaye, ben dover comment got six likes, calling me a liar. A liar who should’ve drove home blinded. I’ve a recommendation for a buffalo provider, she gos by Danielle now on list crawler. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
Handsomelake84
What I said is to use pepper spray on her pimp when he was taking your cash and robbing you
I only hate the incels and TWs, which aren’t clients anyway. I’ll chew them up and spit them out. I appreciate and value the good clients, like PaulieRockstar 😆, who are respectful, hygienic, fun, easy going, g e n e r o u s, and not boundary pushers. If I hated this business, I would’ve retired by now. Life is too short to spend my time with dirty old dicks so I’m selective on who I let in my space. Come join the 14K followers on my X acct who enjoy my unhinged posts. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi

He's a peach.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Lexi, you forgot that he doesn’t leave shit stained sheets after a visit, either. Unlike …..well, IYKYK…..

elg……
Yes, I mark my territory by pepper spraying dicks. Hey, there’s a fetish for everyone. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Ok, looks like I completely misunderstood the convo. It’s a bit confusing and seems as tho a few are coming forward to clear things up a bit. These threads go in too many different directions sometimes.

Lexi,

There’s definitely a fetish for everyone, but this one is not for me. So, if we could leave this off the menu, I’d be very appreciative. Especially since I usually show up with a fresh manscape…I think that would definitely put a damper on the fun….at least for me lol

He's a peach.... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Nice to be loved....
I only hate the incels and TWs, which aren’t clients anyway. I’ll chew them up and spit them out. I appreciate and value the good clients, like PaulieRockstar 😆, who are respectful, hygienic, fun, easy going, g e n e r o u s, and not boundary pushers. If I hated this business, I would’ve retired by now. Life is too short to spend my time with dirty old dicks so I’m selective on who I let in my space. Come join the 14K followers on my X acct who enjoy my unhinged posts. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Not to menion hes a pretty good handler.
For everyone in my DMs asking….
YES, Paulie does have a big cock.

Not to menion hes a pretty good handler. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Vera looks hot and fit. She would be my go to choice. Those nips look amazing and she seems like type to rock ur world and then gulp ur sauce.