charlottesville complete set up

Where did you say that from the beginning? Did you OINK at him?

Let's see the post from that day, EATLER.

Sounds like another delusion (or fucking lie) from the so-called man from TITTY SWEAT!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2147984

Post #3 you fucking stupid, lazy pig.
I said from the beginning the Mayor has blood on his hands. LE was told to stand down. This should have never got out of hand. Originally Posted by bambino
Good for them. We don't need to protest statues. We need to protest the assholes in politics that keep bringing us this fake crap and the week minded little twits that believe their bullshit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
saw that article the mayor was at townhall meeting and the towns people were very angry and were fit to be tied. the mayor didn't do a very good job explaining to the towns people on why the permit was issued.

the mayor should resign, but he won't. wouldn't surprise me if he lost at election time.
This is an interesting clip. I am not going to say much more about it. Someone explain this crazy shit to me.

Jim

https://youtu.be/cN1KPAcsia8 Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
license plate coincidence.
license plate coincidence. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's one hell of a coincidence, lol. The meter really points to staged event. The alt-right, alt-left, ANTIFA, BLM, KKK, members of these groups are not our friends they aren't fighting for us or this country, or a good cause. The only people that can truly change America are the common people of all races that truly love and respect this country and it's history. We are the ones that must see things politically for what they really are and not what the media wants us to see. This next video has some different and interesting information that really confirms the deception that we are being subjected too.

Jim

https://youtu.be/HPNiZxeI1H0
That's one hell of a coincidence, lol. The meter really points to staged event. The alt-right, alt-left, ANTIFA, BLM, KKK, members of these groups are not our friends they aren't fighting for us or this country, or a good cause. The only people that can truly change America are the common people of all races that truly love and respect this country and it's history. We are the ones that must see things politically for what they really are and not what the media wants us to see. This next video has some different and interesting information that really confirms the deception that we are being subjected too.

Jim

https://youtu.be/HPNiZxeI1H0 Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
have you run a check on who owns the license plates?
It doesn't get any weirder than this. ANTIFA a group of wimps who need to get a life are pissed because George Soros hasn't paid them yet for their crappy acting in the Charlottesville protest hoax, lol.

https://youtu.be/6IovWPu2w44 Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Which is why i am surprised that neither Trump nor Sessions has done a damn thing to STOP Soros.. INDITE HIS ASS for funding these protests, sedition and aiding all the violence.. CEASE HIS ASSETS and arrest him..

saw that article the mayor was at townhall meeting and the towns people were very angry and were fit to be tied. the mayor didn't do a very good job explaining to the towns people on why the permit was issued.

the mayor should resign, but he won't. wouldn't surprise me if he lost at election time. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I actually hope he gets indicted for issuing the cops an unlawful order, or some such.
Which is why i am surprised that neither Trump nor Sessions has done a damn thing to STOP Soros.. INDITE HIS ASS for funding these protests, sedition and aiding all the violence.. CEASE HIS ASSETS and arrest him.. Originally Posted by garhkal
these things like that take time to get a handle on.

stuff like that should stop.

biggest problem right now is that Soros can buy his way out of a mess.
The aggression in Phoenix by the Liberal/Nazi/Communists as Trump Rally attendees were leaving underscores the suggestion that Charlottesville was orchestrated and fake. The police had to disperse the Liberal/Nazi/Communists, not the pro-Trump people. The Liberal/Nazi/Communists was consistent with Berkeley.
Shit Eater of the Klantifa is a commie! http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...-thing-common/

People Arrested for Vandalizing Confederate Statue All Have This One Shocking Thing in Common

BY BENNY JOHNSON

There have been four arrests in the wake of the vandalism of a Confederate statue Monday night in Durham, North Carolina.

Takiyah Fatima Thompson, Dante Emmanuel Strobino, Ngoc Loan Tran and Peter Hull Gilbert have all been arrested in relation to the unlawful tearing down of the prominent Durham statue.

According to local media, the four could be in for big fines if found guilty:
All three are charged with disorderly conduct by injury to a statue and damage to real property, which are both misdemeanors, and participation in a riot with property damage in excess of $1,500 and inciting others to riot where property damage exceeds $1,500, which are both felonies.

However, those arrested have something other than potential big fines in common. It turns out that at least three of them are members of the Communist Party. This seldom-reported fact is inconvenient to the narrative that the protest were spontaneous. The protests were in fact organized in large part by the communist Workers World Party, which the arrested members belong to.
People Arrested for Vandalizing Confederate Statue All Have This One Shocking Thing in Common Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do they have jobs?

And I mean gainful employment to support themselves.

From a "sight qualification" my vote would be "no"!

Takiyah Fatima Thompson, female, 22,
North Carolina Central University student

Dante Emmanuel Strobino, male, 35

Ngoc Loan Tran, female, 24

Peter Hull Gilbert, male, 39

The four are charged with:
· Disorderly conduct by injury to a statue (Class II Misdemeanor)
· Damage to real property (statue as a fixture (Class I Misdemeanor)
· Participation in a riot with property damage in excess of $1,500 (Class H Felony)
· Inciting others to riot where there is property damage in excess of $1,500 (Class F Felony)
these things like that take time to get a handle on.

stuff like that should stop.

biggest problem right now is that Soros can buy his way out of a mess. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's why all his assets held in any bank with ties to the US need to be FROZEN so he can't buy his way out..
Damn, you boys need to get new tin foil hats. The ones you have now must not be working.
SNICK!!!
Whats really funny is that the two self hating whites who did this are gonna get raped up the ass by a gang of *Staff Edit - JCM in prison. These idiotic self hating whites dont realize that black people will still victimize them even if they are liberals. Kinda like the frog and the scorpion. *Staff Edit - JCM kill, steal, destroy.... thats what they do. Its in their DNA.
SNICK!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and diarrhea.