Encounter: Breeding with Mia, Primal Instincts took over (AS)

Not true! I’ve taken these ladies out during the day and evening for lunch, dinner, shopping and alternative locations for fun. They do take off with other ladies too. Gina did it on occasion as did some others I know. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Well, ya, if you're paying them, some girls do out calls. I meant in their spare/personal time.
Well, ya, if you're paying them, some girls do out calls. I meant in their spare/personal time. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Gina wasn’t on the clock when I took her shopping. These ladies aren’t prisoners. They do have freedoms that they enjoy just like normal people. Only difference is they work long hard hours before they take a break.
Gina wasn’t on the clock when I took her shopping. These ladies aren’t prisoners. They do have freedoms that they enjoy just like normal people. Only difference is they work long hard hours before they take a break. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Depends on the studio.
Thanks everyone, I've actually saw Mia 3 times, she was off for a couple days last week and she introduced me to Korean fried chicken... holy fuck...That shit was better than kfc, I've been missing out.