Condom Broke

You need to get tested around 4 months after the fact. Sometimes HIV takes around 3 months after exposure to show up on a blood test.

So get tested now, then get tested again in May or so to be totally sure.
It happens. Get rodded off the range and move on with your life.
It's happened to me with a provider once. It fucked me up in the head too. I was married back at that time and was terrified something was going to "pop up". I actually created so much anxiety over the situation that I created artificial systems of the clap in my head to the point that I was convinced that it burned when I pissed. I went and got checked out and didn't have a damn thing though, it was all in my head. But..... If you go to a clinic and tell them you are worried that you have the clap they will treat you as though you do have it and take a culture (very unpleasant) and then give you antibiotics for it. A week later they tell you that you never had shit in the first place. HIV wise, you need to get checked immediately and then get rechecked later.
oh yea shit happens and then you die ...... na but seriously just get checked
What kind of cover did u use? Did u bring it yourself or she provided it?

I always bring my own and make sure it's Latex. Can't chance anything like this!

Has anyone encountered something like this while using Latex? Originally Posted by Rogue!

REALLLY? Latex or not condums do break... Thats One Reason I Dont Get On Top ijs
REALLLY? Latex or not condums do break... Thats One Reason I Dont Get On Top ijs Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Position doesn't matter, but if the girls "dry" then it'll be a problem.
If they're non lubricated and no lube was added to the guy before it's put on then it can break from too much friction that way as well. That's how my "incident" occured. Regardless, no matter what you do 1 out of every XXXXXX of them is just going to break for no good reason at all. Just get checked out. People in this "lifestyle" should get checked out regularly anyway just for GP.
Hell I have too dip my stick in ice water before I could even think about getting a cover on. I have to nut pretty quick after or my johnson will go Godzilla on me and shred the latex to confetti size pieces. There's a reason I'm nicknamed Tripod. ijs
REALLLY? Latex or not condums do break... Thats One Reason I Dont Get On Top ijs Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
You must give a very vigorous ride.
probably so,

I would think, the person on the receiving end would know pretty fast too, if both sensations are the same... IDK, I do not have a pussy, but I do have a little ol' pecker.

Both of my instances of the condom breaking were in my early 30's, I am 45 now, both instance of the condom breaking were with dates, not pro's, they may have been pro's but there was no money traded.

I wish I could go back to my 20's and be as smart as some of you guys are... but... I cannot.

KKN you want to rag on me because I have a beef with someone else here that is fine.

Party on... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
No. Maybe you guys don't know that we deal with other guys who "break" or "lose" condoms more often than we want to. Once is enough to always make you angry at the instances. It is scary and gross. I wasn't being mean to you! I don't even know who you have "beef" with here. I don't care! Now I know what you were talking about earlier this week. Sorry.
Has anyone every had that happen to them? When I pulled out the condom broke, I was a little nervous....................... .................... Originally Posted by Needit7
I know of a couple of providers that this happened to because they told me (just FYI, I didn't do it)...nine months later they had their "trick baby".
Both of my instances of the condom breaking were in my early 30's, I am 45 now, . Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Well, look at the bright side.

You have only 4 more years for limitations to run, if it were in Texas.
You need to get tested around 4 months after the fact. Sometimes HIV takes around 3 months after exposure to show up on a blood test.

So get tested now, then get tested again in May or so to be totally sure. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+1 .. and may be one time more around 6 months out.
not riding keeps condoms from breaking....wow..... i dont think i need that type of riding....rodeo season is March. slow and nice soft strokes for me Ceclia. You trying to break a brotha in half and ripping condoms too... ouch.

most break from lack of lubricant, old age, expired dates and condoms being left out in wallet, car, sun,etc. I been to a few condom training session since im in health field....and even the regular ones got stretched over a hand, wrist, and elbow and didnt break.

use the proper size and leave the proper air hold gap and end.....snugg like a gloove is not best advice if you last longer than the one minute wonders of the world.
Needit7, You have 8 reviews with one no show and one review where you didn’t list activities. So, out of the seven you got a minimum of six BBBJ’s. Are you concerned about pregnancy or STD’s? If it’s STD’s, you may want to reconsider your position on BBBJ’s? I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.