So where are we going to find the girls?

I bet the pros are busy right now without posting any daily ads, they're probably good looking and provide great service also 👍 Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you!

And thats why I 💋 my long time regulars.

If more ladies stayed consistent with "quality" service (not quantity) with no drama and not just chasing the ever loving "greenback", when hiccup's like this happen there would be no reason to panic.
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Thank you!

And thats why I 💋 my long time regulars.

If more ladies stayed consistent with "quality" service (not quantity) with no drama and not just chasing the ever loving "greenback", when hiccup's like this happen there would be no reason to panic. Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
I'm sure your regulars appreciate you, they don't understand what quality service means..... the few drama queens that have made the hobby toxic these days, spend their time gossiping on OH2 and Twitter 24/7 👎. Bitter individual's having to work harder to catch a newbie that don't know better 😂
I'm sure your regulars appreciate you, they don't understand what quality service means..... the few drama queens that have made the hobby toxic these days, spend their time gossiping on OH2 and Twitter 24/7 👎. Bitter individual's having to work harder to catch a newbie that don't know better 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Have you ever seen Queen Sophie? If not you are not qualified to comment on whether her service is quality or not. I haven’t seen her either but I would assume it is good. Please don’t criticize someone’s service if you have never seen her.
Have you ever seen Queen Sophie? If not you are not qualified to comment on whether her service is quality or not. I haven’t seen her either but I would assume it is good. Please don’t criticize someone’s service if you have never seen her. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Calm down simp.
I think "they" BLM is talking about the toxic greedy bitter bitches he has mentioned.
At least I hope that's who he is talking about...��

The point of my post was that there are some of us (me included) who rarely have to post an ad to stay busy. Hence, why I say I �� my long time regulars, AND the new ones I've had the pleasure of pleasuring since I've come back.
Have you ever seen Queen Sophie? If not you are not qualified to comment on whether her service is quality or not. I haven’t seen her either but I would assume it is good. Please don’t criticize someone’s service if you have never seen her. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs

A nation can not remain dumb and stay free.
Here just not in such a way to seem like an ad
P411
Oh2 as it gets fixed it will get better
Twitter
IG
LinkTree
Tryst
Eros
Private Delights
TER
Slixa
*Raspy whisper* I see sex workers...everywhere.
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2022, 11:58 AM
I think "they" BLM is talking about the toxic greedy bitter bitches he has mentioned.
At least I hope that's who he is talking about...��

The point of my post was that there are some of us (me included) who rarely have to post an ad to stay busy. Hence, why I say I �� my long time regulars, AND the new ones I've had the pleasure of pleasuring since I've come back. Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
I thought my post was obvious, I'm glad you understood, simps were ready to charge at me 😂
I know I only used ecc oh and p4. Without using ecc much in rhe last few years. Now im down to p411. Bc I refuse to join on the other sites. I'm too parttime. But we are still here. This is why you find a few reg girls you see. Then you don't have to scramble each time a site is taken down. We've seen many many sites go down over the years.
Horndogs. Aspd eccie several times. Backpage....mm it'll always happen. Good to have a stand by.