So I'm going to start a fun thread... to all the beautiful hard-working professional providers let's each post of brand new picture of ourselves doing something funny or out of the ordinary

fantastic idea. Except for the dudes ass. Please continue ladies. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
This dude?
fantastic idea. Except for the dudes ass. Please continue ladies. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
Agreed, wth is that?

Kendoll looking fine always and the duck face was a nice surprise. Let's big up these sexy ladies.
This dude? Originally Posted by lizshue81
Try taking a pic with you bent over. I bet you'd get a better response.
Attachment 649300

Because random selfies are cool lol I took these this morning (:
Infamous and SS fucking set the bar loving it
Attachment 649300

Because random selfies are cool lol I took these this morning (: Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Damn girl you are he definition of "I woke up like this" beautiful
Because you are SEXY as hell mamita & can get away with wearing a garbage bag

This one I never understood why I was wearing a fur jacket in bed in the middle of the day Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Is always good to have a silly personality in the hobby . Makes the session much better... I like it

my duck face Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Because you are SEXY as hell mamita & can get away with wearing a garbage bag Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Well from what I can see you're fine as hell too get it girl
Try taking a pic with you bent over. I bet you'd get a better response. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Keep those pics cumming wonderful ladies..these kind of threads need more views rather than the unnecessary ones.
. Originally Posted by lizshue81

Not my suggestion but it works.
. Originally Posted by lizshue81
I love it!!!! I can't wait to see you!
Damn girl you are he definition of "I woke up like this" beautiful Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Awe thank you sexy! We still need to get those drinks!!

I love that jacket, wear it anytime (;