What makes you call a provider?

Using a vibrator while I read aloud to you from the Great Gatsby. Originally Posted by bojulay
Or selected excerpts from the the Princess of Mars series.

Or asking her to read three pages of lines from Titus Andronicus while riding a sybian...

Actually, I'd have to save that second one for someone special. There would be costumes involved.
Damn Angel I gotta call you soon
Whenever I complete a large project. Project done now I gotta bust a nut!
My guess is pussy. Tits. Ass. Lips. Did I miss anything else? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Yep but at your age- not a problem.
I am divorced- several times. Primarily because I am a workaholic. Rarely home except to sleep generally in high class quarters until locked out. Pay up, rebuild. Never home except to collapse. Making bucks is strenuous as you Ladies know. After the last, my rebuilding is very slow. Let's face it. Youth still beats age at getting contracts. I am too poor and old to be attractive to the ladies who appeal to me. I need the company of an attractive intelligent mature youthful Lady whom I enjoy but on her terms . I seek I find. I have found. Now I don't seek. I participate on this Board which has helped me find my AATF and hoe to share my knowledge as a point to consider.

Sorry for the sermon. I am so happy for my good fortune. I wish all y'all finding your treasure.
My guess is pussy. Tits. Ass. Lips. Did I miss anything else? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder

You missed the sweet meat ... taint.
If you mean in general then see Angels answer

Whats hard for me is when I have two providers that Ive seen before both similar....gift,age,service and in the same area

Then who do you call
If you mean in general then see Angels answer

Whats hard for me is when I have two providers that Ive seen before both similar....gift,age,service and in the same area

Then who do you call Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Taint Bustersssss!
Of course I must be attracted to her. She has to possess certain qualities that sets her apart from other providers in the area. Those qualities can be broken down to two categories: 1) Physical appearance 2) Skill level (partially based on reviews).

I must be intrigued. Such as I've never done that before or I've never been with someone like that before. Also something in ad description or profile (not necessarily pictures) that make me pants shift.

Finally the cost of service the is being provided. Even though I have no financial issues to be concerned with in regards to my hobby activity, I will refrain from going over a certain threshold. There are a few providers I would love to see but their rates are above what I'm a willing to part with at the moment. I like my hour rendezvous. I don't want to negotiate, I want to get the best satisfaction possible for the time I'm paying for.
Do you guys just up and call one out of the blue? Do you have to be horny to want one? Is it a pre-planned process?

Being horny is not an issue with me, because I'm pretty much a nympho. I call one depending on whats available at the time. I try to space my encounters out so I won't go broke. I'd call one 3x a week if I could afford to. I may want a quick doggy style from an xtra-large ghetto booty off BP one week, then a BBBJ from an Eccie spinner the next week. I may see a provider I've been eyeballing and want to try her. Very complex scientific formula. Originally Posted by tornado82
I will bet there are guys who contact the first ad or two or three to see who will contact them back first.

For me, it is very simple:

I am horny, looking to get my dick wet and my ego stroked at the same time. Next, I look for a provider who is either on my p411 favorites/Eccie contact list and/or has consistently great reviews and intel on her.

I do not want to pay a provider who is known for being YMMV or is a dead fish BCD and/or is known for her dramatic bullshit/holier than thou attitude as can get that kind of lacking service for free in the RW.
First, 90% of the providers I see are on P411 or at a certain studio. This mostly because of the ease of screening. I don't expect a provider I saw 6 weeks ago to remember me for giving a reference.

Second, there has to be a physical attraction. Now for me, it's not just spinners or blondes or the curvy, busty type. The physical attributes that appeal to me are wide ranging.

Third, I try to read as much of her postings or her profile to get an idea of her personality. And the I try to read as many reviews as possible to get an idea of how consistently she performs and if our menus match.

Lastly I look at her general location and look to see if her donation is within my comfort zone. I am not a bargain hunter but I do have a self imposed ceiling that I am comfortable paying and will seldom exceed it. Then I cross my fingers.