Michael Flynn Seeks Immunity In Exchange For Testifying On Trump’s Russia Ties

they are incorrigible liars

they live by any means necessary Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Now who can argue with that?

Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish ...
Why would anyone in their right mind trust the democrats or Congress in general. Clapper lied about collecting data on everyone. Comey lied about the crimes of Hillary Clinton. Can you name a time when one congressman or another was not lying about something (thank you lefties for pointing that out). Pelosi lied, Reid llied, Schumer is lying. Yeah, if I had something that Congress might want to hear (whether it is what they think it is or not) I might want immunity to end the harassment.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Why would anyone in their right mind trust the democrats or Congress in general. Clapper lied about collecting data on everyone. Comey lied about the crimes of Hillary Clinton. Can you name a time when one congressman or another was not lying about something (thank you lefties for pointing that out). Pelosi lied, Reid llied, Schumer is lying. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And Flynn lied....Hmmmmmmmm

JD defends certain liars .

Trump is the biggest liar of all. You defend that POS.

So really wtf was your point?

He's just a partisan hack with an abnormal attraction to "Barleyclen"
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 09:26 AM
JD is the worst kind of partisan....he knows just enough to think he knows way more than he ever will .

Fucking Sad to see a Combination of Scandals,Blacklist and House of Card play in Reality ...

Even Sadder to see Russia keep making you fight each other ... this reminds me of the Sunni and Shei3a fights

i use to like Putin tell i saw how he made the greatest country in the world into a chess board having fun with it , turning you against each other ... Smh

PS-( FUck u the good who called me Russian LOL)
[FONT="Arial"]Who was it that said; "When you're given immunity that means you've probably committed a crime."?
Can you tell me that gay ray?

It was Michael Flynn you little douche-bag.
Stop talking with your mouth full uf trump dick or you'll end up like your mom. Sucking whatever dick that last fucked can't-take-it-all's ass.

HaHa

/FONT]
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Having a mouth full of dick would be YOUR proclivity manassmuncher. Especially one that was just removed from an ass afflicted with diarrhea ! You must be banned from going into the local ice cream parlors after YOUR frothing-at-the-cock-sucking-mouth actions when seeing a bucket of chocolate ice cream ! Red font just for YOU, manassmuncher !
Why would anyone in their right mind trust the democrats or Congress in general. Clapper lied about collecting data on everyone. Comey lied about the crimes of Hillary Clinton. Can you name a time when one congressman or another was not lying about something (thank you lefties for pointing that out). Pelosi lied, Reid llied, Schumer is lying. Yeah, if I had something that Congress might want to hear (whether it is what they think it is or not) I might want immunity to end the harassment. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The amount of lies pouring from the white house is indefensible, however JD can overlook them.
Fucking Sad to see a Combination of Scandals,Blacklist and House of Card play in Reality ...

Even Sadder to see Russia keep making you fight each other ... this reminds me of the Sunni and Shei3a fights

i use to like Putin tell i saw how he made the greatest country in the world into a chess board having fun with it , turning you against each other ... Smh

PS-( FUck u the good who called me Russian LOL) Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
The democrats and the Trump haters are the only ones going back to Russia again and again. Most of the rest of us have moved on or were never taken in by the tricksters. Imagine how the world has changed since 2012 when Obama made fun of Romney for worrying about the great boogy man Russia. I guess the joke is on Obama.
The amount of lies pouring from the white house is indefensible, however JD can overlook them. Originally Posted by bamscram
Which lies would that be? The fact that he was being surveilled? That the swamp has to be drained? Seems like that most of the things Trump has said have come true or proven to be true.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Which lies would that be? The fact that he was being surveilled? That the swamp has to be drained? Seems like that most of the things Trump has said have come true or proven to be true. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He was not being surveilled...though he should have been.

You do realize that Graham and McCain are not Democrats?

Maybe Putin is hiding the Malaysian airliner JD! If so, I bet Trump knows where its at!

I'm very pleased to hear this wonderful news. Melania may get to fuck her a young stud soon. O where art thou Sistine Chapel Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You must be entering the delta stage of sleep because you're having some vivid dreams. Just remember it's not reality, lol.

Jim
Even Sadder to see Russia keep making you fight each other ... this reminds me of the Sunni and Shei3a fights Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I believe that was the Russian plan all along, to disrupt faith in our own electoral system. Putin was never on Trump's side but he is happy to make it look that way.

The Flynn phone call was probably leaked by Russia.

If Hillary had won, he would be leaking info about Hillary's connection to Russia. (They did write her a very big check a few years back.)

All the Russians want is chaos in the US. Would anyone deny they are getting it?

PS-( FUck u the good who called me Russian LOL) Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

U2

The amount of lies pouring from the white house is indefensible, however JD can overlook them. Originally Posted by bamscram
FUCKING HILARIOUS! coming from a Barry Bathhouse Fanboy named MIKE... or EKIM or iv'a biggen or wordup666 or bamscram...