Brittany Lennox has NEVER been to Austin

Maddie, your correct!
She's super sweet & super SEXY! Perfect breasts, cutest ass & awesome personality.
I enjoy watching her walk around my incall butt naked! Oh those amazing curves!!!!!

Then again, I'm partial to having any beautiful Brittany/Britney naked in my presence.

Brit,
Don't let the insults of a few men ruin your desire to visit Austin.
For every guy who bitches. There's a guy who will want to enjoy your company.

I'm super excited to meet you! You are so sweet!

I might be scheduling my own appointment Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
After reading Wicked Milf's post and imagining the visuals, please, Brittany, come visit soon!
Don't let the insults of a few men ruin your desire to visit Austin. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
And check the posting history of the particular person who slammed you before you give his words any weight.
Hmmm... I really like the directness of her website. It has a professional and intelligent feel to it, which puts me at ease knowing she's not a nut or a flake. I'm a person that likes directness, so I don't blame her. For every experienced, thoughtful hobbyist, there are probably five more that aren't.

As far as the $50.00 bump for outcall, who cares? Her rates are extremely competitive if her pics are accurate. My only complaint is that she doesn't have any pics from behind, since I love butts. Beautiful breasts though!

I hope you enjoy your trip to Austin, and come back often!
I think the directness is great. For all you guys who have been in this a while you know how to contact. If you see a lot of new people you get a lot of weird junk that you often can't respond to. I think having examples was moreso meant as a helper for the new guys rather than an insult to the ones who've been in it. A lot of guys read this site that never sign up or have never seen someone don't have a clue how to go about it. Letting them know how they should handle it means you're more likely to be able to see them, rather than have to tell them no because they didn't understand and said something they shouldn't have...
Hey! If it boils down to it, I can schedule one session with Milf and the other with Maddie! I can watch the bats fly with Dagny, eat some great dinner, watch a comedy, and then pass out. I'm thinking that Austin might be a great place to visit after all!

Austin, thanks for all the great advice. I'm really excited! I can't wait to visit.

richcran: Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I have a great time too. You are the type of Austin that I was expecting.

Eccie42: Thanks for the encouragement! I have a very sexy provider taking my photos tomorrow. I'll ask her to take a special picture just for you.

runswithscissors: Maybe you should come get naked with me?

Rammixp: thanks for the great suggestions. I am a sucker for good comedy.

Happy Diver: Which of those restaurants is THE BEST? I love good food, good music, and a great atmosphere.

Ray McKigney1: Maybe next time we'll meet?
Maddie, your correct!
She's super sweet & super SEXY! Perfect breasts, cutest ass & awesome personality.
I enjoy watching her walk around my incall butt naked! Oh those amazing curves!!!!!

Then again, I'm partial to having any beautiful Brittany/Britney naked in my presence.

Brit,
Don't let the insults of a few men ruin your desire to visit Austin.
For every guy who bitches. There's a guy who will want to enjoy your company. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Very well said wicked!could not agree more!
Hey! If it boils down to it, I can schedule one session with Milf and the other with Maddie! I can watch the bats fly with Dagny, eat some great dinner, watch a comedy, and then pass out. I'm thinking that Austin might be a great place to visit after all!

Austin, thanks for all the great advice. I'm really excited! I can't wait to visit.

richcran: Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I have a great time too. You are the type of Austin that I was expecting.

Eccie42: Thanks for the encouragement! I have a very sexy provider taking my photos tomorrow. I'll ask her to take a special picture just for you.

runswithscissors: Maybe you should come get naked with me?

Rammixp: thanks for the great suggestions. I am a sucker for good comedy.

Happy Diver: Which of those restaurants is THE BEST? I love good food, good music, and a great atmosphere.

Ray McKigney1: Maybe next time we'll meet? Originally Posted by brittanylennox
Don't worry girl your kinky and fun enough to keep up with the "keep austin weird mantra".
  • 08-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Wow. I'm a little put off... and rather shocked.

Heh. Stick around, toots; you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Sure, I'm not local. But what happens if one day I might be? Don't you want to encourage tourism in your city? If people like what they see and how they are treated, they might just stay.

I was expecting a warm welcome. All of the gentlemen who have come to see me from the Austin area have always been very kind. This is not the type of greeting I was expecting at all.

Ah? Welcome!

If I am not your type or if you feel that I am inappropriately priced, I do not understand the reason to be nasty and ugly about it. I am not sure what I did to cause your gruff demeanor.

I'd disagree that anyone was nasty or ugly to you; gruff... yeah. Alas.

I am very unfamiliar with the area, so I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel with doing outcalls anyway.

I'd recommend against it; when I moved here from Chicago I was lost for about a year, even with satnav in the car. Roads change name, direction and numbering for no damned reason, nothing's on the magnetic compass, big chunks of the city are misaligned with other big chunks, it's a mess.

I was just hoping to get my feet wet... start someplace close to home.

Good idea. As for literally getting your feet wet, Barton Springs pool is a thousand feet long, spring fed, crowded and gorgeous; serious fun.

Everyone always talks about how great Austin is... especially the night life. I didn't realize how unwelcome I was to experience this for myself. Originally Posted by brittanylennox
You're not unwelcome; from reading your etiquette page one might expect a greater tolerance for directness (e.g. $50 upcharge for outcall seems excessive to some) from you. The Buy Local quip wasn't directed at you personally; there are advantages and disadvantages to visitors; a guy who most recently experienced the latter might grunt a little at the sight of another visitor.
Just give me a ringy-dingy and we can get batty together. I need to know ahead of time because I D.E.W. not live close to the Bat Bridge. (The incall might be close by but I'm at home by that time of the evening)
Welcum Brittany! The more the merrier like the saying goes, variety is the spice of life.
Dagny: I will let you know

DICKD: How have you been? You looked so good the last time I saw you. I hope you've been playing hard.

Texican: Thanks for the warm welcome. I, too, believe 'the more, the merrier'! I hope to run into you while I am in Austin.