Got a bad feeling

What's that saying.if it sounds to good to be true.run like hell
Same thing I thought...tgtbt
Open up two tabs on your computer, one screen of the ad and other screen the Google search page. Drag the pic on the ad to the Google search and see where those pics came from. You'll know if they're real or fake. Idk if what I said makes sense but I could show you better than I can tell..
Yeah all four are models and they are not providers you made the right choice by not going. If you are browsing using a chrome browser on your computer you can right click the image and it gives you the option to google search the image or if you are using your phone or tablet just hold your finger over on the image and it will give you the option. That's a quick way for you guys to fact check whether or not the provider images are real or fake. Well at least let you know if they are not a celebrity or have been used for more than just that provider.
Just for the record.. the first two are off the charts hawt!
I could make me a fine double sex sandwich with those two.
Damn....
Just curious, whhy is this an alert. Providers post ads with fake pictures all the time, especially on bp.
Just curious, whhy is this an alert. Providers post ads with fake pictures all the time, especially on bp. Originally Posted by Golden Man
I posted this in the alert section because all 4 gave me same address to a hotel in Las Colinas, all 4 had no restrictions, all 4 had same rates, etc...I know it could be coincidence but it just really seemed fishy to me.

In addition not one of the 4 asked if I was with LE and none followed up with any text replies after providing me with the address...I would have expected at least 1 of them to ask for an ETA...it started to seem like I was getting automated replies. I have never encountered this before, so I got spooked and started imagining some sort of sting like the Dateline NBC catch a predator shows they used to have.

I know that's probably being overly paranoid but u never know...at the time I had a strong feeling of something being not right and what better place to check and or report such thing than here?
...on the other hand, my little head was also hoping someone would prove me wrong by reporting a great visit with some of them.