Workout routine thread

Squats weight lifting cardio and more squats
Talking about Gym! There was this girl in the gym this passed Saturday gave me an eye full of her pussy! Not sure she did it on purpose but it was just the two of us at the stretching and warm up area and she was laying sideways lifting one leg up and down and was wearing a very loose short shorts! Nothing but pussy as you can see from the big ass wall mirror! Well I went home after and fucked the shyt out of my gf. Now that's one motivation to go to the gym. Do you girls do this shyt on purpose sometimes or was I just creepy for looking?
I lift 3 to 4 times a week. I alternate every two weeks between heavy weight and low reps (70-80% of max, 3 sets of 4-6 reps), and moderate weight high reps (50-60% of max, 4 sets of 10-15 reps). For cardio, I do 20 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) two or three times a week.

I rarely spend more than an hour in the gym. It's a waste of time. Nutrition is where most people fuck up and why they don't see results. Eating too much fat and carbs, and not enough protein. Not doing cheat days correctly.

Most people don't lift heavy enough, especially women. It's impossible for a woman to build muscle like a man without steroids because women don't have the testosterone for that, but many believe that myth anyway.
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2016, 09:04 PM

Most people don't lift heavy enough, especially women. It's impossible for a woman to build muscle like a man without steroids because women don't have the testosterone for that, but many believe that myth anyway. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
You can't say that. Gender is a social construct.
Heh. Many guys can't even get buff, and that's WITH serious working out and actually trying. No woman should be afraid of looking like those ladies who walk around veiny armed, guns, and broad shoulders. It's super, MEGA hard to get that look. If, by ANY chance, you (women, that is) see yourself getting too toned and 'muscly', just ease back a bit and you'll be fine.

Me, I'm back in 'get it going again' mode. Let's see how long I can keep it up this time.

People think I work out a lot, but I always admit to them that I don't as much as I should.
  • anita
  • 06-06-2016, 11:57 PM
I definitely go to the gym 4-5 days a week, what I do there depends on my schedule. I like the stairmaster and the elliptical a lot. One hour cardio and one hour using strength training machines ideally. I jog/walk outdoor at least once a week. I swim every other day. I do my squats and abs workout every other day at home.
Beachbody.com (Insanity, P90X) now has free streaming videos of their workouts for a 30 day trial. A good way to check the routines you want.
https://youtu.be/ckCcgRU0yvU

Ashtanga yoga. Sunday- Friday with rest on Saturdays and moon days
30 minute treadmill
Circuit warm up
Stronglift 5x5
Than call my go to girl for as many puss up as I can do.
c above
Anyone do the active rest thing. I did it for the 1st time and wow. Weights then rope jump in between each set.
Current routine:
Mon: Chest n Back
Tues: Shoulders n calves
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Arms
Fri: Olympic lifts

Cardio: Mon n Wed 1 hour treadmill incline low to high elevation walk 30 secs sprint 1 min
Tues outside 3 mile jog
Saturdays morning 75lb ruck run
Sunday's off
Diet is mostly caveman style all day grazing meats potatos berries and green veggies
How I look at the end of the week:

Current routine:

Stretching
Weight lifting
Squats
Jumping rope
Shadow Boxing
Heavy Bag
Speed Bag
Sparring (when I have company)
Running

I love Boxing as you can tell!
Current routine:

Stretching
Weight lifting
Squats
Jumping rope
Shadow Boxing
Heavy Bag
Speed Bag
Sparring (when I have company)
Running

I love Boxing as you can tell! Originally Posted by BDS

Very nice, one of the best all around work outs you can do. My house is ready to go on the market next week so I just gave all my equipment to the landscaper. Two heavy bags 40 lb and 100 lb, speed bag, peanut bag and platform. Three pair of gloves and two ropes. Haven't really used much anymore.