TEA PARTY CANDIDATE WINS WENDY DAVIS SEAT...

Poor thing. She'll have to go back to practicing law and making a fortune. All the while paying no attention to nasty, hating pricks like you. Originally Posted by timpage
Dude, you are going in the tank for her the way JdBarleycorn goes in the tank for Sarah Palin.

It is unbecoming. Wendy ain't all that.
No, FuckZup you did say that and I corrected you then. The guy (Brat) who beat out Cantor was almost guaranteed a win in Virginia and he was Tea Party. So you were wrong all the way back when you said it. Since then many more Tea Party people have won; Mia Love, Joni Ernst, Corey Gardner, etc.
Do you really live in Texas? The dems are dead in state wide elections here. Dead. For the foreseeable future. Originally Posted by timpage
I said might have fared better, not may have won. Her loss was a foregone conclusion, but her race did provide some comic relief. You had to laugh when you got stuck behind an old POS car, driven by a typical Walmart shopper, as they drove 45 in the fast lane, and you finally notice the Wendy Davis for Governor bumper sticker.
I said might have fared better, not may have won. Her loss was a foregone conclusion, but her race did provide some comic relief. You had to laugh when you got stuck behind an old POS car, driven by a typical Walmart shopper, as they drove 45 in the fast lane, and you finally notice the Wendy Davis for Governor bumper sticker. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Reminds me of a story a friend of mine from Houston used to tell:

Long line of cars going slow on the freeway... you work your way up to the front to find out who's causing all the trouble... look at the license plate of the culprit and see one of these...

Figures.
You might say Abbott wasn't going to stand for anymore of her bullshit. So he kicked her ass sitting down, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Wendy Davis couldn't even win the women's vote. So much for the "war on women strategy". LOL
The war on women strategy should is probably done.
No, FuckZup you did say that and I corrected you then. The guy (Brat) who beat out Cantor was almost guaranteed a win in Virginia and he was Tea Party. So you were wrong all the way back when you said it. Since then many more Tea Party people have won; Mia Love, Joni Ernst, Corey Gardner, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LINK?

I don't believe a word you say. If I said that and you corrected me (???) you need to prove it.
The war on women strategy should is probably done. Originally Posted by boardman
I hope you're right but the Democrats dog whistles are well practiced and monied.
Doing worse than anticipated does not bode well for ones future.