Immigration Help

Liki, the ins, now called uscis has a great database of all naturalized citizens, just fill out http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/n-565.pdf and they'll get you a new naturalization cert.

I'm sure you can even walk to one of their offices and ask them to pull up your record based on name and dob if you don't have all info requested in the form.

Have a great week. Originally Posted by uthorn
You will need your alien number.
I know of one guy. Multiple drug, immigration, and other offenses. $120k later and he's a citizen. The money was not spent on lawyers.
There is another way that I know. Is called sponsorship. I did it for a friend yesrs ago. Everything on the background check applies and the "sponsor" must make enough money to support that person so that that person doesn't turn to welfare. Do some research and be careful with lawyers, they love to take your money. I became a US citizen in 2001 and did it all by myself. Read everything carefully and follow every instruction (even pen color) to the letter. The other way is marriage (takes long because you have to prove you didn't marry just for this) .
There is another way that I know. Is called sponsorship. I did it for a friend yesrs ago. Everything on the background check applies and the "sponsor" must make enough money to support that person so that that person doesn't turn to welfare. Do some research and be careful with lawyers, they love to take your money. I became a US citizen in 2001 and did it all by myself. Read everything carefully and follow every instruction (even pen color) to the letter. The other way is marriage (takes long because you have to prove you didn't marry just for this) . Originally Posted by papitochulo
Keep in mind the person filing the petition must have status.....