NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ

It's been a couple of days now since you told me and I still cannot find the words to adequately express as to how I feel about this decision, Chelsea. I do know, for the time being, this is what's best for you and, bottomline, that truly is what I want for you.

And as for your cute/clever signature, I'm not sure if we ever got it perfect, but I am quite certain that I'm gonna miss "practicing"....I will guarantee you that.
How disappointing!

I'd hoped we could get together for another photo shoot, perhaps more someday. If you stay in the bizz, drop a PM on your new location just in case. Many thanks for taking the time to pose for me, sorry I didn't make the time to enjoy more than that with you :-(

Shit! I never got to do that doubles session with you and your friend. Good luck in your travels.

Signed, "Elliott Stabler"
i certainly loved looking at your sexy pics. good luck to you.
Good luck! Keep in touch!
Chelsea your one of the best. Love you girl. Good luck.
I think all provider moves, retirements and whatnot should have to be approved by a committee. In the event of a tie, I nominate myself, the Honorable Dr. Rambro Creed to cast the deciding vote.

The only way moves will get approved would be if they were CLOSER to meeee!!!
GOOD LUCK SWEETIE
Good luck Chels. I'm really glad we were able to become friends. Thank you for giving me that oportunity! I'm gonna miss you lots. Please keep in touch, and stay safe!
Even though we never got the chance to get to know each other, I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure all the guys and girls in DFW will miss you lots XOXO
All kidding aside, best of luck, Chelsea.
My one visit with you was indeed memorable. For your age, I found you to be a rare combination of beauty, brains, sensuality and confidence. Best of luck where ever your life takes you.
Coincidentally your departure date is 1 day shy of your 2 year anniversary in this board

You will be missed. Good luck to you !
Good luck. If you back this way let me know.

YY
That young woman...is special. I have no idea what your plans are but I wish you the very best.