Ladies - teach us how to eat the pussy

on a side note ... maybe I worded this wrong ... I am really NOT wanting you to teach me how to eat pussy in general ... what I was looking for was more of a detailed description of how you personally like yours to be eaten. Like something I could refer to before a meeting, so I go in knowing what you like and what turns you in particular on. Does that make a difference as to how you would answer? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
So why posted here and not say Houston
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-14-2015, 03:13 PM
So why posted here and not say Houston Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Because, I travel and don't just hobby in Houston. You can post something similar in Houston if you would like information more specific Houston. I will be satisfied with the few Dallas and Houston ladies that choose to post as they probably travel as I do. Additionally, I already have my regulars in Houston and I tend to be pretty loyal to those most are only seeing regulars and very low volume as I prefer. Additionally, I don't just post for my personal benefit and my feeling was that if I had the interest in knowing perhaps others would find the knowledge interesting and beneficial. Hope that answers your question.
You going post this same thread next week, too?
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-15-2015, 12:58 PM
You going post this same thread next week, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint it my right to do so?
It's different for every woman.

French kiss mine please, keep the pressure and speed consistent. The more your overthink it and the harder your work it it, the less better it seems. Pay attention to the lady we give many subtle signals what we like and don't like.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-22-2015, 01:52 PM
It's different for every woman.

French kiss mine please, keep the pressure and speed consistent. The more your overthink it and the harder your work it it, the less better it seems. Pay attention to the lady we give many subtle signals what we like and don't like. Originally Posted by HelenaIriepalomino
when you say French kiss mine ... are you saying like tongue in hole or on clit?
:facepalm:
Could this be a topic for someone's PHD thesis?????
when you say French kiss mine ... are you saying like tongue in hole or on clit? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Why not schedule with her and find out??

Or since you wanted to know from women before you meet them, just ask them to provide details of what they prefer in your initial contact.

Or since you wanted to know from women before you meet them, just ask them to provide details of what they prefer in your initial contact. Originally Posted by tia travels
Na ! the BCD is more fun
grab his ears or hair to show were and yell how as ya call him a bitchboy
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-26-2015, 09:20 AM

Or since you wanted to know from women before you meet them, just ask them to provide details of what they prefer in your initial contact. Originally Posted by tia travels
it really isn't about "me" wanting to know specific information about a specific provider as a pre-appointment thing. It is about wanting to see how several providers like it done and then me trying to draw conclusions from their preferences that might help me improve my technique. Are there certain things that seem to be universally enjoyed? I have been told I am actually quite good at it by many ladies, but as a perfectionist I believe there is always room for improvement. Also, my style once perfected has been relatively the same for 30 years and it is always fun to add a twist or to try something different.

It is funny, guys seem to have very specific ideas about how ladies should handle the schlong, and give detailed responses in each and every thread on the subject. Very rarely do you see "ask the guy what he likes", and the girls seem to be more tight lipped about what pleases them. Now, I am wondering ...
1) if they aren't really sure what they like until it happens to them or
2) they don't really have a specific plan like guys do and are more "go with the flow" oriented and direct based on the individual and not a standard preference, or
3) maybe they are just not as talkative about it as guys tend to be when asked (i.e. it's a very personal subject, it is too intimate a question or something along those lines)?