Best tuma providers in the Houston hobby scene?

SuperHead713
  • pxmcc
  • 11-16-2017, 03:23 AM
I can confirm that Cici26 is a tuma frk. Gal can't seem to get enuf. We discussed a proper review; may happen yet..
Carmizella DeAmor
*flips hair*
  • pxmcc
  • 11-17-2017, 11:05 PM
^does that mean you're tuma friendly, or you're flirting with TW? Get that boy off the damn bench. offer him your tuma cherry...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 01:13 AM
Tuma friendly H-town providers

Hottie brenda
Estrella (ymmv)
Cici26
Supahead 713
i-10 melissa
Alyssa71 (ymmv)
lady_kayla001 (ymmv)

apologies for any misspellings..
^^ did bonemakerbarbie not give you tuma, wolfrapepxmcccwhistle?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 09:05 AM
^^ did bonemakerbarbie not give you tuma, wolfrapepxmcccwhistle? Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Dorian, I'm curious. Are they handing out points and you're just taking em like a man? Or did you have to offer 'em admin anal, your bottom bitch special?
^^ did bonemakerbarbie not give you tuma, wolfrapepxmcccwhistle? Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
^^ once NubianPimp bottomed out islandgent forcing the latter to retire, I think he found his new bottom bitch in pxmccc. Nubian and wolfrapepxmcccwhistle bunch of WK's that like the D
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 11:10 PM
^^keep it up Dorian, just for a little while longer...
Add me
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Tuma friendly H-town providers

Hottie brenda
Estrella (ymmv)
Cici26
Supahead 713
i-10 melissa
Alyssa71 (ymmv)
lady_kayla001 (ymmv)
Heaven Shaw