NCNS - Juici Jay

was planning to see her
Agreed but the point remains this is a coed forum so why the use of private tags. Originally Posted by BeiberX

The co-ed and public sections are the exact place where people would want to use private tags, otherwise there would be no use for them. Silly thing to get worked up over.
She gained a bit of weight lately (after her vacation, I heard).
I met her many years ago and she looked really hot back then. Now, not so much (just my preference).

I agree that some ladies are into girls more than guys. I played with a few lesbian providers and for some reason, they don't want to allow DATY, saying it's too personal (but L3) is ok. So strange.
Fellas why use private tags in a coed forum. Comment publicly or move it to ML. To the OP i know the feeling but at least you saved your money and can use it for the next lady. Originally Posted by BeiberX
I am confused. Why would we need to use private tags in the Men's Lounge.
She did a big ncns on me as well. Ever since I got two no review girls are cancelling me . Maybe is time to retire. Been hell of a long run. I don't think I be able get any appointments as I have bad reputation here. Abe said we were never friends. I thought we was cool.
She did a big ncns on me as well. Ever since I got two no review girls are cancelling me . Maybe is time to retire. Been hell of a long run. I don't think I be able get any appointments as I have bad reputation here. Abe said we were never friends. I thought we was cool. Originally Posted by linkin20
It’s definitely time to retire if you ever thought you were friends with anyone on this board.
She did a big ncns on me as well. Ever since I got two no review girls are cancelling me . Maybe is time to retire. Been hell of a long run. I don't think I be able get any appointments as I have bad reputation here. Abe said we were never friends. I thought we was cool. Originally Posted by linkin20
How do you know for sure that you have a bad reputation? Why do you crave Abe's approval and friendship so badly?

Are you hoping that after reading your post in the Coed forum an ECCIE lady will feel pity for you and offer to meet you? Is that your nefarious plan?
15 minute rule. Then I start looking for plan B.

NCNS - I’m waiting for her and it’s almost been a full hour and I’m about to leave. Initially she agree to 1 pm. Texted later saying her boy got into trouble and move back time to 2:30 pm. I told her I was going to be on time or early. When I was there and texted her she said she’s “almost there.” I texted her after waiting for hhr and she said she got into an accident. So I ask shoukd we continue? She said give her a min. 1 hr total passed, I’m still here NCNS. Who said her TCB was good and no bs? Was total opposite and waste of my time. Originally Posted by lasagax
How do you know for sure that you have a bad reputation? Why do you crave Abe's approval and friendship so badly?

Are you hoping that after reading your post in the Coed forum an ECCIE lady will feel pity for you and offer to meet you? Is that your nefarious plan? Originally Posted by VeryClean
Not at all. I just thought I should be honest. I was drunk when I post this. I get too sensitive sometimes when I drink. I was just trying to share my experiences with my brother s in the hobby maybe you guys would give advice. But yeah I need to move on and let things work themselves out. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your advice.
My whole family is Catholic. No one does the hobby or my friends. Hell they will never know. They see it as sinning and hell.
Wait .... what ? Well , ok.
Not at all. I just thought I should be honest. I was drunk when I post this. I get too sensitive sometimes when I drink. I was just trying to share my experiences with my brother s in the hobby maybe you guys would give advice. But yeah I need to move on and let things work themselves out. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your advice.
My whole family is Catholic. No one does the hobby or my friends. Hell they will never know. They see it as sinning and hell. Originally Posted by linkin20
Wait , what ? Ok .....
Maybe you should put the drink down first
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2019, 04:49 PM
15 minute rule. Then I start looking for plan B. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I have a 5 min rule then I'm out
That's a damn lie and you know it!!! I GOT I TO AN ACCIDENT AND SENT PICS AND THIS ASSHOLE WANTS TO SAY I WAS NCNS!!?? I KEPT HIM INFORMED IT'S FUNNY YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING SAD!!!!
BTW I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN A DEAD FISH YOUR DUCK IS SMALL
That's a damn lie and you know it!!! I GOT I TO AN ACCIDENT AND SENT PICS AND THIS ASSHOLE WANTS TO SAY I WAS NCNS!!?? I KEPT HIM INFORMED IT'S FUNNY YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING SAD!!!!
BTW I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN A DEAD FISH YOUR DUCK IS SMALL Originally Posted by Juici Jay
This whole issue of NCNS aside, I'm sorry to hear that you were in an accident, Juici Jay. I've had family members involved in accidents before and I know how devastating they can be to one's life.

I hope all problems due to the accident have been resolved by now and you've recovered from any injuries you may have suffered due to the accident.