Managed providers

I randomly started wondering about this earlier this week. Forgive me if it's already been discussed Originally Posted by skydiver
You're forgiven.....
Just to chime in here....... another good reason for a CHL. Of course carrying a 45 into a session with a lady, might destroy the mood. But mine is like an American Express Card - Never Leave Home Without It. Just sayin............
Keep wondering. You won't get a truthful answer here, only speculation and hearsay.
OMG its been awhile for a damn pimp thread..My thing is this why does it matter what a person does with there money..After you hand it to the girl it no longer yours so why does it matter who she gives it to..
People talk about pimps and what they do but how would you know what a pimps does if you never been one..Thats like someone trying to tell a person how to raise kids but they dont have any you CANT do it..Hell noone says anyting to the damn government they been pimping for years dont pay them and see...I bet uncle sam willl be at your doors FOR HIS MONEY..
Now dont get it wrong not taking up for pimps but me i just dont care what i girls does with her money..and all im saying is you cant judge if you never done it just what you heard and so on..Im not going to judge how WAL-mart is ran cause hell ive never ran one..Im sure all dont beat girls or whatever but i dk cause im not one..everyone talk about the pimps but the girls or going to them and staying so they must like it!! But this is just my .50cents Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Some guys talk about it because they worry about the provider's safety.

Most guys talk about it because it can be a security issue. We have all heard horror stories of boyfriends/pimps busting in and threatening guys with guns, knives, etc,... or the ones hiding in the bathroom or closet.

If they are out of sight and present no threat to me I don't care. If they present a security risk, then it's good info to discuss here, just as the ladies' safety is good to discuss here.
Keep wondering. You won't get a truthful answer here, only speculation and hearsay. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I will schedule two hours tomorrow with the first provider who admits to being pimped.
Pimps are the scum of the earth, by seeing a pimped provider you are helping finance the scum of the earth.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Pimps represent safety issues not only to the males but also the providers. They cause unnecessary problems and generally abuse and force women into their "web".

If you willingly support and associate with pimps, you are an accessory to scum of the earth, and thus have no real business being here.
Some guys talk about it because they worry about the provider's safety.

Most guys talk about it because it can be a security issue. We have all heard horror stories of boyfriends/pimps busting in and threatening guys with guns, knives, etc,... or the ones hiding in the bathroom or closet.

If they are out of sight and present no threat to me I don't care. If they present a security risk, then it's good info to discuss here, just as the ladies' safety is good to discuss here. Originally Posted by still-asleep

but in this case he is asking...you will never get why girls do it and you will never know who has one just be safe and hope for the best
Pimps are the scum of the earth, by seeing a pimped provider you are helping finance the scum of the earth.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Pimps represent safety issues not only to the males but also the providers. They cause unnecessary problems and generally abuse and force women into their "web".

If you willingly support and associate with pimps, you are an accessory to scum of the earth, and thus have no real business being here. Originally Posted by argus256
For you sir you cant always go by a stereotype..people steroetype aa girls all the time..they have pimps there loud and so on well if everyone went by that i would not still be here so cant go off a sterotypes..but oh well
but in this case he is asking...you will never get why girls do it and you will never know who has one just be safe and hope for the best Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Good points EBG, I especially like the one about Uncle Sam! I think that if someone is being forced to provide, call it pimped, or trafficked, whatever, that will become very obvious within a couple of weeks just from attitude, could be wrong of course. I don't think anyone here would want to contribute to a situation like that.

If they aren't being forced, have a good reputation as far as location and security, then it is, their business. It may be a questionable decision, but it's still the lady's business. On the flip, who a client sees is also his business, right, wrong, or indifferent a client can decide not to see a lady based on the "pimp" factor if they choose. All, in all, it's a loose, loose discussion that has never, will never, can never solve anything. Better to just get laid!