MY PHONE NUMBER....

My guess is management is behind all of this drama and it's all a Marketing Ploy...It's amazing how much this works.

It never ceases to amaze me the high number of PM or Email only ladies that are managed. The Welcome Forum is full of these managed/pimped ladies. Try PM'ing them and you'll figure it out pretty quick.
Wait wait let me get some popcorn and get comfy this is getting good, Mya you had me at pimp oops I mean management. Originally Posted by Yoso2323
Her favorite topic and assasination ploy
MYA have a snickers... your not the same when your hungry!!
(might have slaughtered it but you get the point) lol!!
Hey bbwKatrinia i dunno why you are mad at me i am not mad at you.... lol

I thought we were cool.
Originally Posted by Lolabrea01 - MYA have a snickers... your not the same when your hungry!!
(might have slaughtered it but you get the point) lol!!

[QUOTE=Mya Michelle;1052674281]Hey bbwKatrinia i dunno why you are mad at me i am not mad at you.... lol

I thought we were cool.[/QUOTE
I'm not mad, just perplexed
Lola Bunz has been on my to do list for a minute- but I will agree as Mya Mchelle pointed out I have chatted with Lola in chat room and exchange text messages, but I always got the feeling that based on the vibe and messages that was coming back to me that it wasn't a female- heck I could be wrong but I always got the feeling that someone else checks her messages.
However, her outburst on the Houston thread was very tasteless and will hurt her business for future clients- telling hobbyist to pretty much fuck off and get a life(Her words paraphrased) is just financially suicidal for her business.
Lola Bunz outburst on the Houston thread was very tasteless and will hurt her business for future clients- telling hobbyist to pretty much fuck off and get a life(Her words paraphrased) is just financially suicidal for her business. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Someone in her camp needs the snickers
What happens on the internet.....stays on the internet Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Where did you hear that?
This place is no better than a high school sometimes. Soap boxes, conjecture and pack mentality attacks rule the day. Stay Classy ECCIE.
Its the little things...
This place is no better than a high school sometimes. Soap boxes, conjecture and pack mentality attacks rule the day. Stay Classy ECCIE. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Sometimes?
This place is no better than a high school sometimes. Soap boxes, conjecture and pack mentality attacks rule the day. Stay Classy ECCIE. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
True...And just like high school, I had sex with a lot of very hot females there too (and a few not so hot) and one very horny teacher...But, if all else fails- 1) Learn to ignore the conjecture, banter and repartee 2) Don't offer your opinions if you have trouble reading others opinions 3) Don't ever go back and read your own posts or let your post count get higher than your review count...or 4) Join The Breakfast Club baby and rules be damned. I did some of my zaniest shit in detention hall.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for all things Secondary School level and above.
What happens on the internet.....stays on the internet Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Is that like once you have been tainted, you will always be tainted?