my name is polly

hA! just noticed. the link that is going around is for rochester, MN, not NY. too funny
So is this her or no?
Seems no one can answer the question.

Not even her.

http://www.naughtyreviews.com/compan...r-white-female

hA! just noticed. the link that is going around is for rochester, MN, not NY. too funny Originally Posted by otheremailx11
Did you notice that the phone number is for Roch Julie in a 585 area code or didn't you get that far?

Did you want to run back here and post that to look amazing at your research?
Some hardcore mfckas up in this bitch
So is this her or no?
Seems no one can answer the question.

Not even her.

http://www.naughtyreviews.com/compan...r-white-female

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
OK. not being a smartass. while there are similarities. i really can't say for sure. to be honest, i didn't spend a lot of time looking at her face. but i can tell you she was a sweetheart, and super nice.
Is she sunburned or did somebody sand blast her forehead?
  • NC-17
  • 10-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Although there are fantastic perks to this site one must be alert to the perspective of dealing with grown ass men; some of whom have families, careers, and children; behaving worse then juveniles on the play ground. What kind of a fuck head creates a fake account just to talk shit. Ah yes, the insecure type. It goes both ways unfortunately, there are providers who have "racial preferences" and are accepted in the fold despite that mindset.
*****Sigh***** remember to focus on the things you can control in life, ignore the irrelevant yet consistent bullshit Polly. .
Although there are fantastic perks to this site one must be alert to the perspective of dealing with grown ass men; some of whom have families, careers, and children; behaving worse then juveniles on the play ground. What kind of a fuck head creates a fake account just to talk shit. Ah yes, the insecure type. It goes both ways unfortunately, there are providers who have "racial preferences" and are accepted in the fold despite that mindset.
*****Sigh***** remember to focus on the things you can control in life, ignore the irrelevant yet consistent bullshit Polly. .
Originally Posted by NC-17
well said
there are providers who have "racial preferences" and are accepted in the fold despite that mindset. Originally Posted by NC-17
This statement has absolutely no relevance in this conversation. Sure NV is a douche but the rest of us just wanna know if this is RocJ, that is all. It's really relevant given past history.

Btw, there is nothing wrong with having a 'racial preference' when it comes to having consensual sex. It's not like they're legally obligated to open their legs just because you have dough. Get over it!
I guess reading on, that Polly is not Rochester Juliette. My apologies to her. If I remember back a few years ago, RJ was nice at first, then kind of went away for some reason. I was taking the info I got as true, but maybe I was lead down the wrong path. I hope RJ is OK and doing well. Just not with me!!! LOL.
EA.
Originally Posted by NC-17
one with a story to tell, just guessing

crap, need a shower now
  • Tiger
  • 10-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Polly - Welcome to eccie.
Hello guys! My name is Polly I have a couple of reviews on here and I'm new The past 24 hours or so I haven't heard anything from anyone even gentleman that I have had good conversation with on here completely stop talking to meI think it's a little odd so I did a little bit of Digging and noticed that a gentleman Or should I say A crazy lunatic Cuz posted underneath my reviews Stating that My real Handle is not Polly Preston but instead of Rochester JulietteI just want to let you know that I did have Appointment the other day where a man came to my house and accuse me of that And I had to ask him to leave it was very unsettling So just so you know the guy just made a new handle its brand new has already bashed me in five different Places accusing me of being somebody else because I asked him to leave my house Now I hope some of you are smart enough to figure that out also. I'm new here andI've had nothing but great times with a couple people and I don't want to let some f****** loser Put me down And then that's the end of me But if that's the way it works around here Then I don't know what else to say Originally Posted by PollyPreston
with yer grammar ...punctuation an clarity of ...idears ...yer gonna fit in ...great Originally Posted by Plastic Man

We may have just witnessed the unexpected reunion of PM and his long lost illegitmate daughter? I'd love to see pictures of both to see if there is any resemblance!!
We may have just witnessed the unexpected reunion of PM and his long lost illegitmate daughter? Originally Posted by SammyB
That trick baby must of been way back before PM got neutered......
  • NC-17
  • 10-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Btw, there is nothing wrong with having a 'racial preference' when it comes to having consensual sex. It's not like they're legally obligated to open their legs just because you have dough. Get over it! Originally Posted by trojantide
***clears throat**
Go back reread what I said. Those who choose to do things that are perceived as being ignorant such as picking and choosing race or creating a fake profile to talk shit about a provider are amongst us and are tolerated. Despite their POV which unfortunately they are entitled too.

Now that I have cleared that up in regards to your "get over it" comment...Please.....please... ..please. Do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

Thanks so much.