Nostalgia and Sexuality

Remembering going to the after midnight club with my girlfriend and having a great time, being so turned on their. I would stay hard all night naturally. Then going back to the hotel and doing it one more time on the balcony. Those were the days my friends
There are quite a few places -- strip centers, commercial buildings, houses, apartments, subdvision entrances) I pass by frequently, and quite a few more less frequently, that bring a smile to my face as I think, "That's where XXX and I met that one time (or several times)." Sometimes the names have faded, but the locations remain in my memory.

I had a gf - a coworker for a couple of years. She was married too, and in the same no-sex relationship I was in. Originally Posted by mtabsw

This could probably be another thread. I've always wondered how this happens. Of course, I couldn't figure out how to get a woman to have sex with me when I was in high school and college in the 70s, so there's a lot of things I wonder about.

Today, it doesn't seem possible to even look at a woman without her running to HR, but even when everyone was a little less uptight, I never could figure out how consensual office relationships got started.