2 references … rant

Ladies’ prerogative as to whether they are willing to provide refs. Ask the lady up front before booking if she would be willing to provide one or two, and also ask how she would like to be contacted. Most don’t want you to provide their number, particularly if she doesn’t publish it in a public forum. Also, it is wise to not abuse the privilege if she provides refs. Typically I would ask for no more than two before I schedule another visit. Courtesy goes a long way.

A65 Originally Posted by Astros1965
This
There are no unwritten rules, every lady is different.

Don't assume a lady will be a reference just because she openly says she will.

Some require them but won't give in return.

Some won't give a reference to a lady they have an issue with.

Always ask beforehand if you can list her as a reference & ask what info you can give even if it's already openly posted.

A young lady recently posted about having a bad encounter because she went against her better judgement & didn't wait for P411 references to reply before meeting a guy so P411 isn't immune. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
And this
It’s very simple. If you ask for references you should be willing to give references when asked by another provider. What keeps this hobby going. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
And what if the date didn't go well?
Negative references are included in these definitions being discussed.
Op just have a solid name like I do. Providers don't ask for my references. Everyone knows who @thehobby is. Build a great name, therefore references are not needed.....
Everyone knows who @thehobby is. Build a great name, therefore references are not needed..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Red Carpet Service
  • Uomo
  • 06-27-2023, 11:40 AM
Red Carpet Service Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Right, like why aren't ladies paying him?
Sorry Pitroom but I spit my tea out on that comment lol

You need to do better for your namesake
Wie eine weise Hure einmal sagte: „Meine Muschi. Meine Regeln.“
: As a wise whore once said, "My pussy. My rules." :

Das könnte hier wohl auch zutreffen
: That could probably apply here as well :
Op just have a solid name like I do. Providers don't ask for my references. Everyone knows who @thehobby is. Build a great name, therefore references are not needed..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Yep, the gals that live under the overpass generally don't require references
I hear if you have mod ties you don't need references ?
Op I hear anyone affiliated with the 5 families, capos, henchmen and soldiers; ladies require 5 references. Just saying. Good luck Op. My money my rules. Money don't spoil. Well unless you are Pablo Escobar and you bury it for too long
A while back, I moved to Lake Charles. I come in to the Galveston area every now and then to do consulting and to oversee certain jobs. I see one provider when I come to the Clear Lake area.
Since I am old, it is simply too much of a hassle attempting to jump through all the hoops in order to set up an encounter with any other Lady, even though I have been around since the old ASPD days.

Besides, the Lady I see does a great job.
I hear if you have mod ties you don't need references ? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I wish.
ECG still requires references from me.
I've told her to ask:
the bartender, the gal from the ocean beach, the gal I taught to ski, etc.
I wish.
ECG still requires references from me.
I've told her to ask:
the bartender, the gal from the ocean beach, the gal I taught to ski, etc. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Don't mention that name around tswd.

A lot of providers don't take references no more. They want personal info. Not happening here
Don't mention that name around tswd.

A lot of providers don't take references no more. They want personal info. Not happening here Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are correct
.... A lot of providers don't take references no more. They want personal info.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Very very common, pretty much required, around the NYC metro 3 plus states and also DC.
LA and Chicago going that way as well.