Offering Free Massages?

If I could make money providing (sex, massage, companionship. hugs, whatever), I'd quit my job. I'd be advertising here, BP, CL, Chronicle, everywhere.

... however, I'm (a) exceptionally picky, and (b) straight. Anyone who would respond to a male provider's ad probably isn't someone I'd enjoy seeing, if I even agreed to see them at all. I just couldn't do it ... for any amount of money, let alone, free.

If the hotties wanted free massages (or more), none of us would be here, would we?

... and kudos to you ladies that agree to see us man-beasts.

I wish I didn't have to pay for it ... but here I am.
  • Gamer
  • 12-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Deleted, misread OP.
I wasn't trying to try get get free services from ladies here on the forums, I was just playing around with the concept of ME posing as a free girl-hj giver and luring unsuspecting female johns (do they have an equivalent name?). I've never asked a provider to give me free services. Of course I know that offering services to girls is a completely different game, that's why I mentioned doing it for free.

The comments about having to be extremely attractive are totally right. When I really got to thinking about making my post, I knew I was going to have to post pics of myself in the ad, and I wasn't going to do that. And girls are going to be just like guys, picky.

I actually had forgotten totally about this LOL I just thought it was a silly idea to bring up.

I like being single. I had a gf like 6 months ago, but she was 10 years older than me and I broke up with her because she wants to have kids, and I won't be at that age any time soon. I'm not a 9 or a 10, but I've had gfs all my life. Hobbying is just that, I do it every once in a while to have fun.