Tans ... lines? no lines? or no tan?

Here are my tan line and truthfully I love them but thats just my .02
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20110504_77.JPG (18.0 KB, 206 views)
I like both, but LOVE your tan lines Chelsea
I can't wait to see you ... and for the record, while I love no lines, yours will be fun to trace with my fingers and lips!

Here are my tan line and truthfully I love them but thats just my .02 Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Chelsea - I love your tan lines babe!
It all depends on the girl, and the tan, and the suit used to get the lines. Endless variations, and some work better than others. For tan lines to be sexy, they have to be fairly sharp lines, and there should be a marked contrast between the two skin tones.

It's all sexy, I mean, come on... It's a naked girl.
Here are my tan line and truthfully I love them but thats just my .02 Originally Posted by chelsea simms
I just could not take my eyes off those tan lines, they look sexy and hot. Makes me think would do anything for you with those tan lines
Definitely LIKE tan lines !
Ya hd, golf and farmer tans are very similar. I think I like the look of a man that has been kissed by the outdoors.

However, there is a certain allure to a man that is prim and proper and well kept with no tan at all. It usually means under that crisp and well lived skin, there's an animal that comes alive BCD.

I prefer no tan lines but understand that can't always be the case. The less pronounced the better.