Love Him or Hate Him President George W. Bush has Class

If?

Let us know when you and your 5 other circle jerk buddies successfully win an election. Originally Posted by shanm
Republicans roll to big Senate majority
USA TODAY 7:36 a.m. EST November 5, 2014

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ndup/18483117/
I've already told BigKotex when Obama leaves office I will expect his successor be it Republican or Democrat to solve this nation's problems. That I will not accept Rubio or Clinton or O'Malley or Webb or Bush or whoever to constantly blame the prior administration

Sounds like you think the slate gets wiped clean pretty quick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you sure you're not WTF? You have the same reading comprehension problems and failure to draw logical conclusions as he.

The Office of the Presidency comes with all it's history. Don't run if you can't accept it. Blaming the prior administration(s) more than once just demonstrates the current holder's incompetence.
We won't win, and the country will continue its headlong plunge into tyranny.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 12:08 PM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's all take a minute to laugh at IBIdiot.

He responds like a raring rabid fucktard even when no one is calling him or his "circle jerk buddies" out. Carry on IBIdiot!
We won't win, and the country will continue its headlong plunge into tyranny. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
very few alcoholics and drug addicted people can recover until they hit rock bottom

why should that dynamic be any different for a group or nation for that matter

people who vote democrat for the most part dont care as long as they get theirs, its an enticement that draws ever more people

until we crash rock bottom, I doubt we will win
Let's all take a minute to laugh at IBIdiot.

He responds like a raring rabid fucktard even when no one is calling him or his "circle jerk buddies" out. Carry on IBIdiot!
Originally Posted by shanm
Republicans win control of US Senate in electoral blowout
November 4, 2014

http://nypost.com/2014/11/04/republi...enate-control/
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 12:36 PM

Dance chicken dick dance!

Dance chicken dick dance! Originally Posted by shanm
You seem to know a whole lot more about poultry genitalia than you do recent election results, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Hey IBMoron! just to clear up the confusion in that thick head of yours.

When I posted this comment:
If?
Let us know when you and your 5 other circle jerk buddies successfully win an election. Originally Posted by shanm
in response to this comment:
If the next President is a Democrat or Republican, s/he will only exacerbate the problems. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I was clearly referring to independents, and not Republicans!

With that in mind, lets see if chicken dick here continues to respond with his mindless gibberish!

When I posted this comment:

in response to this comment:

I was clearly referring to independents and not Republicans!

With that in mind, lets see if chicken dick here continues to respond with his mindless gibberish!

It was very clear you had stupidly forgotten what happened last November, shamman; hence, the reminders.

It was very clear you had stupidly forgotten what happened last November, shamman; hence, the reminders.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Its very clear you actually think anyone gives a shit what you think or post. No one takes anything you say seriously. You only have your second account, lusty jizzbeard, and you're fucking that one up too by writing checks you can't cash.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's very clear you actually think anyone gives a shit what you think or post. No one takes anything you say seriously. You only have your second account, lusty jizzbeard, and you're fucking that one up too by writing checks you can't cash. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You did read and respond, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and so did your reach-around buddy below.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, didn't you claim you were "professional writer" in a former life? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Indeed, it is quite funny how you stupidly forgot what happened last November, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 02:52 PM

I was clearly referring to independents, and not Republicans!

With that in mind, lets see if chicken dick here continues to respond with his mindless gibberish! Originally Posted by shanm

Indeed, it is quite funny how you stupidly forgot what happened last November, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Republicans seize Senate, gaining full control of Congress
CNN Updated 10:43 AM ET, Wed November 5, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/04/politi...ion-day-story/