DON'T BELIEVE THAT ASSAD WAS THE ONE WHO USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS..............

I just don't want anything to do with it. Let em kill each other. I don't give a shit about the Jew state either let them solve their own problems for once. Originally Posted by Trey
Fucking anti-Semite bastard. Where would medicine and science be without my people?
We also fucking run Wall Street without which America would have never amounted to much....asshole
Fucking anti-Semite bastard. Where would medicine and science be without my people?
We also fucking run Wall Street without which America would have never amounted to much....asshole Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You must be such a disappointment to your "people" JL. I think you should quiet down before you embarrass your "people" any further.
You must be such a disappointment to your "people" JL. I think you should quiet down before you embarrass your "people" any further. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who asked you? You came out of your bunker for this?
I think we don't know; I don't trust our intelligence to get it right; I don't trust the Obama administration to get it right;

We should stay the fuck out of this mess.........this doesn't represent a threat to us; much less an imminent threat as Kerry laid out on Friday !

And could this be a set up by the anti-assad groups ?

Yes. It has happened before. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I agree with you Whirly- too many variables- it wouldn't make sense strategically for Assad to use chemical weapons. It would make perfect sense for the opposition to use collateral damage and use chemical weapons to hopefully draw international forces in to weaken the Assad regime.
The only group that would really benefit from the use chemical warfare would be the opposition. However how they would get their hands on chemical weapons would also be another question. I think we should stay out of this conflict and fix the problems we have at home.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 11:28 PM
I wish you chicken hawks would have been as skeptical in 2003! Originally Posted by WTF
Worth repeating..
Well, WTF I served my country so you can't even suggest the chicken hawk shit to me. GFYS. As for 2003, think back, think back (zither music) think back....Bush didn't have a reputation for telling lies and Colin Powell was the point man. Bush also had EVERY intelligence unit in the world backing his claim. Obama doesn't even have Britian on his side much less Russia or Mossad.
You must be such a disappointment to your "people" JL. I think you should quiet down before you embarrass your "people" any further. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Apparently there is at least a little "HOPE" for Hanoi COG! Perhaps the rest is doing him a little good!
Worth repeating.. Originally Posted by WTF
Not really.

You would have to go back to 1990-1991... and move forward through the years until 2003.

That upsets BT. You know, the facts.

There are some similarities though ...

.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html

and of course,

perhaps discussing the next catsup factory.
This is not our war. Neither side is our friend our our ally.

So, the real question is; when is Obama going to do what he pledged he would do and sit down with the leaders of these warring nations and have a frank and open discussion rather than lob in a few CMs. I understood him to believe that all you need to do is talk with these people and everything would be ok.
I do recall him making a tour of the ME BEFORE he was elected. Could it be that he stirred up the shit while he was there?