pictures

I agree on the main post pics above. Originally Posted by bartipero
then you have good tastes also, I am curious about your sheer number of posts and yet no reviews
hmmmmmm
Bart, it seems you have a fan!
[QUOTE=The DarkSide;1052884923]Bart, it seems you have a fan![/QUOTE

It goes with my air conditioner.

you never answered what I asked about dental record, how the hell do you get dental records from a body you find to just ID the person? ask friends and family? huh? how do you ask friends/family of someone you cant ID? much less check the military.
even if you have DNA, unless the person has given there dna before, the cops arent going to have it on file
this is not CSI, NCIS, blue bloods, monk, etc

no, I have not read the facebook thread, but I dont use my legal name for my facebook, I use my name that my friends know me as because i only have friends and fellow FBI super special agents as my friends
no, not special agents
SUPER SPECIAL AGENTS
like superman, wonder woman, and Koko( gorilla that can use sign language) Originally Posted by blade78
I would assume that, in most cases, it's because a family is already looking for a loved one that has been reported missing, so they try to match them up.
I am curious about your sheer number of posts and yet no reviews
hmmmmmm Originally Posted by blade78
It's okay little buckaroo, someday you will understand that there is little or no correlation between the number of reviews and the amount of experience and integrity a member of this board and community possesses. Or then again, maybe you won't....

But hey, keep trying!
I do not like texts, want to talk and get a feel for the person.

They use dental records to confirm who the body is after they have a name
It's okay little buckaroo, someday you will understand that there is little or no correlation between the number of reviews and the amount of experience and integrity a member of this board and community possesses. Or then again, maybe you won't....

But hey, keep trying! Originally Posted by scorpio31
hey little guy. keep trying what?
I just pointed out the oddity, its as if you are watching people/the board
nothing wrong with that, least nothing I care about
but you say there is a correlation between review number and other abstract things? hmm one might wonder what caused you to say that,
keep at it, Champ
I do not like texts, want to talk and get a feel for the person.

They use dental records to confirm who the body is after they have a name Originally Posted by Fixer63
after they have a name
so how do they find the dentist the body uses to find the records?
or do they just use,
googledds.com

or do the cops just call every dentist in the city
I would assume that, in most cases, it's because a family is already looking for a loved one that has been reported missing, so they try to match them up. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
that would be one thought, I've never seen that happen though on a show that tries to be realist, CSI, etc
how would that work??
family calls cops, file missing persons report, steve jobs is misssing

find body, no idea who it is, somehow get steve jobs dental record, which have to acquired by asking the family steves dentist or majgic

Yes, I see your hypothesis working well, the problem would be does the missing person have a family, and then does that family know who the dentist is
and what if the person is not ever reported missing
but you say there is a correlation between review number and other abstract things? hmm one might wonder what caused you to say that,
keep at it, Champ Originally Posted by blade78
So not only do you possess absolutely not one ounce of class and are generally rude to most members here, you are also reading challenged. I said there is "little or no correlation" and actually, "no correlation" is the better answer.

Instead of this hobby, I might suggest a class in reading comprehension this summer.
So not only do you possess absolutely not one ounce of class and are generally rude to most members here, you are also reading challenged. I said there is "little or no correlation" and actually, "no correlation" is the better answer.

Instead of this hobby, I might suggest a class in reading comprehension this summer. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Now stop fucking with this guy Scorpio...
After all he has three reviews...two of the same girl and one that was er ah not really a review...for some reason it seems she didn't want to hook up.....LOL

Did I say three??

oh, thanks,I had no idea, well some idea that was why texts arent used

I've often wondered how LE is able to get the texts....

Currently cell phone providers voluntarily keep text messages on file for 2 years. There is currently legislation in congress to require every company to keep these text messages.

burn phones and all...The johns have contracted phones and their accounts have the whole conversation?

If the police have the phone in their possession it is very easy for them to burn it, there is software to do this. The phone company does not record verbal conversations. They do record text messages as stated above. They began doing this to protect them in billing disputes.

wow, I had no idea, so I could ask my sprint provider to give me full conversations Ive had in the past?

Yes you could ask for it, they will charge you for the print outs.

awesome...dont buy it

It only requires a little googling to find the truth

you have evidence of this being used in court?

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ges/?mobile=nc

http://bowtielaw.wordpress.com/2010/...ay-objections/

http://cyb3rcrim3.blogspot.com/2010/...e-hearsay.html

The Blog discusses STATE VS. Chavez look up the case if you would like.

Im really curious, it does sound like a great reason, but so does me walking into a dark room and saying, LET THERE BE LIGHT AND 2 BUSTY BRUNETTES and that appearing.

Well there are a lot of people who are in prison because they felt they were as smart as you.

same with Dental records
how the hell does LE get dental records of a dead body?
they don't know if which, if any, dentist is used.
then how do they find that dentist? Originally Posted by blade78
Well there are several ways, most of the time dental records are only used as a confirmation of identity, which occurs after LE has a suspicion of who someone might be. They will then speak with family members, if there is new dental work they may run credit card records to see if there are any payments which have been made to a dental office. If they have a possible name and there are no other means to locate the dentist they will contact each dental office in the area to see if they have that person in their files. Usually family members will have an idea about what dentist they may have used. Sometimes if there is extensive dental work I.E. crowns, bridges, implants etc. They will have the manufacturing companies name and some type of identifier such as a serial number. The manufacturing company will have records of which dentists office those materials were sold. Just as in breast implants, there is some marking of the material as to when, where it was made. This information is recorded and their is a paper trail from the manufacturing table to your body.
Now stop fucking with this guy Scorpio...
After all he has three reviews...two of the same girl and one that was er ah not really a review...for some reason it seems she didn't want to hook up.....LOL

Did I say three??
Originally Posted by malwoody
good stuff
thanks?
I was having fun with the guy/girl, I like the people here and I like how the girls have enough self-worth to get what they want by any means necessary,
I want a provider who does all the work, and is easy to see

bliss met both of those qualities
then again, Im also in school, and a free conquest from school is a lot more fullfilling than working to contact some girl who wants 2 references, 200/hour. has likely just seen another dude that day/within 2 hours.(which is why I've also only gotten oral,)
Well there are several ways, most of the time dental records are only used as a confirmation of identity, which occurs after LE has a suspicion of who someone might be. They will then speak with family members, if there is new dental work they may run credit card records to see if there are any payments which have been made to a dental office. If they have a possible name and there are no other means to locate the dentist they will contact each dental office in the area to see if they have that person in their files. Usually family members will have an idea about what dentist they may have used. Sometimes if there is extensive dental work I.E. crowns, bridges, implants etc. They will have the manufacturing companies name and some type of identifier such as a serial number. The manufacturing company will have records of which dentists office those materials were sold. Just as in breast implants, there is some marking of the material as to when, where it was made. This information is recorded and their is a paper trail from the manufacturing table to your body. Originally Posted by dirty dog
that makes sense? except why contact the family or credit card to find a denist? or call all the dentist in the area/(area like city/state? my dentist is 2 cities away, ~17MILES)
it would make better sense to have the family come in and ID the body.....that story is fulll of holes
they dont get dental records to confirm anything, if they know the name of the person, they dont find dental records....
cop1, I think this is M Jacksons body
cop2, get some xrays of his teeth, I'll call around to his family and see if they know his dentist
cop1, why not just have the family come ID the body?
cop2, well the body is soo badly burned, who can tell anything?
cop1 well he is wearing jewelery and that ring and those shoes?
cop2, be better to find the dentist, I'll call his family and find out his dentists name, otherwise, we'll have to call every dentist in a 30mile radius
cop1. ok I'll call the family;......
.(later)
cop1, ok its not M Jackson
cop2, how do you know?
cop1, I called the family and was told the name of M jacksons family by M jackson
cop2 oh shit, so M Jackson has a twin?
Cop1 speaking of twins, I found these busty brunette twins on eccie...
cop2, sounds good, let me get in on that with you..
cop1, ok, but dont cross swords!

Instead of this hobby, I might suggest a class in reading comprehension this summer. Originally Posted by scorpio31
ounce of class?
I'm glad to hear you are taking a summer class, I hope that you do good...or is it do welll? averb or adjective? I dunno....
you do a lot of judging from someone posting under a made up name
before your insults can land, I'll need to references please
just PM them to me