MORE TEA PARTY WINS...

Hey Trendy, to learn the real world political application of the word "Trending," click on the following links:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...onsin+trending

History at its finest! Just read 'em and weep!
Again, you prove you don't comprehend trends in polling...................
Again, you prove you don't comprehend trends in polling................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nope, I clicked on the following links and it told me all I need to know about "Trending."

History at its finest! Just read 'em and weep!

FACT JACK
Tea Party has been in decline since the 2012 election. The decline continues, though TeaWipes have been quite successfully ripping the GOP apart.

Enjoy your trends Whirlyturd.
New tea party wins will mean more republican losses in the election.
New tea party wins will mean more republican losses in the election. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've gotta love it when Trendy decides to take a spin on the "TRENDING" wheel.
You are too dumb to understand what "trending" means when it comes to polling results..........

The Nebraska primary results isn't a poll............and no thinking person is saying that the Democrat canddiate will beat Sasse in November......but I guess you are saying he will.................

Apparently you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the simple fact that a Tea Party candidate won the primary and is expected to win in November ??

"More Tea Party Wins" FACT STUPID JACK

Is Sasse a Tea Party backed candidate who won ?

Why are you so fucking stupid ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're a douchebag. Some whackjob won a GOP primary in godforsaken Nebraska and you crow like it's the second coming. You forgot to mention the Tea Party losses, the crushing losses perhaps I should say, in North Carolina, Ohio, etc.

Check Deadbart from a few days ago....as I recall the headline was "Tea Party Grappling with Losses on Tuesday".

Tell the whole story (AKA, the truth) you chump.
You're a douchebag. Originally Posted by timpage
We must give credit where credit is due!

Trendy is not just any douchebag. He is a "TRENDING" illiterate douchebag.
It wasn't a prediction on my part.

I Originally Posted by bigtex
I am aware of your "prediction" timeline.

..... December 2014 for the November 2014 elections (post-hanging chad recounting).

Not really caring one way or another .... who wins any elections in Nebraska .. personally.

Cornyn is returning, yes?
You obviously don't understand that the Senate isn't based on the population of the individual states.

The Senate seat from New York represents the the same as the senate seat from Nebraska.

Dumbshit !

One more constitutional conservative Tea Party Senator going to Washington is a good thing.

You're a douchebag. Some whackjob won a GOP primary in godforsaken Nebraska and you crow like it's the second coming. You forgot to mention the Tea Party losses, the crushing losses perhaps I should say, in North Carolina, Ohio, etc.

Check Deadbart from a few days ago....as I recall the headline was "Tea Party Grappling with Losses on Tuesday".

Tell the whole story (AKA, the truth) you chump. Originally Posted by timpage
Cornyn is returning, yes? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I predict Cornyn will return to the US Senate for another 6 years.

Why do you ask? Are you hoping there will be a different outcome?
I predict Cornyn will return to the US Senate for another 6 years. Why do you ask? Originally Posted by bigtex
Well, first it was a rhetorical question. But the "point" of the question was (and is) that I recall some rejoicing and "high-fiving" about Cornyn taking a bath in the primaries and being "retired" early. Some of that ... "trending" stuff and "tea party" whining.

(And I'm not saying you were in that gaggle doing the noisy obituaries prematurely.)

I don't pay attention to the "tea party" ..... it's a fuzzy label that is misapplied by those of the left to demonize and marginalize those who oppose their perspective. It fits into the name calling bracket of white trash, trailer trash, and hicks .... all derogatory terms used to ridicule and dismiss their views and influence .... those generally associated with the MOVEMENT do appear to have some influence on the outcomes of elections, in which case one in a close race might want to consider their support.

But I prefer to be inclusive when defining political groups, as opposed to being exclusive, particularly when a candidate's fortunes are at stake in an upcoming election.
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Tea Party leaders aren't stupid, they totally depend on their voting base being stupid ... who else would vote for them ??
Well, first it was a rhetorical question. But the "point" of the question was (and is) that I recall some rejoicing and "high-fiving" about Cornyn taking a bath in the primaries and being "retired" early. Some of that ... "trending" stuff and "tea party" whining.

(And I'm not saying you were in that gaggle doing the noisy obituaries prematurely.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
It you didn't feel that I had some involvement in the "noisy obituaries prematurely" why in the hell did you bring it up, in the first place?

Apparently it was yet another attempt at deflection on your part. Through the years we have come to expect it from you. Deflection seems to be a big part of your DNA!

As for the allegation that Cornyn's "taking a bath." I will yield Cornyn's bath taking fantasy's to you. Perhaps you can arrange for Cornyn to attend this years annual Idiot Family Bath Taking festivities. The Senator will probably blend in well with his new surroundings.
Here's a Tea Party guy the libs may like.
He's for immigration reform.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...rm-106675.html