Your and you're; ad and add

ABV. Always be vetting. Yes, it absolutely does come down to those particulars. Spelling, grammar. And I always appreciate very much when texting, "Hello. My name is _____. I found your contact information via ______ site. You may find me using the handle __________. PM sent/PM to follow."

A provider will be that much happier not to have to pull teeth.

A forthcoming intro and as Nico said, a grammatically correct articulation of such, will convey, "This gentleman wants to see me and he cares that I want to see him, too."

- January Maye
I always click on the ads that list the lady as "independant" and education as "collage". Toss in "upscale" (this usually refers to the scale in the bathroom) and I have wood for weeks.

True story:
I recently had my first appointment with a new medical provider. Pages and pages of paperwork to fill out. At some point I lapsed from printing to longhand, or as I learnt it a millennia ago, cursive.
The P.A. walks me to the examining room and is going over the paperwork with me. At a certain point he stops. I ask to see my paperwork, and lo and beheld, it's where I starting WRITING and stopped PRINTING.
I asked him how long he was in P.A. school. He said, 18 months. I asked him if he learnt cursive. He said, "no, sir."

I asked him how the hell he reads and transcribes the MD's notes. He says, "They leave voice recordings and I type them into notes."
Rx's?
"What's that?"
Prescriptions?

"Oh the Pharmacist reads those."
I see a bright future for AI....
It is impotent to speak well English!!
Ed,
Excellent presentation.
And welcome back from the lost wilderness of Oklahoma.

As for other comments above, well, it's quite easy for anyone to go to the next email or text when trying to arrange bookings and there's clarity fail.

And, ignore the raccoon, he always has something in his jaws.
I wish men when texting would just .. Say Hi Gina, I'm Tom.
So I know who I'm texting with ..

Just a litle Introduction, will go a long way with me.
I wish men when texting would just .. Say Hi Gina, I'm Tom.
So I know who I'm texting with ..

Just a little Introduction, will go a long way with me. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

In the past month I received unsolicited texts from providers I saw YEARS ago that started with ,

"Hi, (first name)."

I had to ask who it was, as I did not recognize the number(s).

(SIGH....)