More maga racism by Laura the loon loomer

Well, Maxine Waters is a solid #1 now.

It was always a toss up who was the biggest idiot in Congress between Maxine and Sheila.

Maxine now has it all to herself.

The big question is will Sylvester Turner get that seat, which is a Poverty Pimps dream seat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is okay to dislike Maxine Waters or any other politician based on politics (Marjorie Taylor Greene for example) but to call a person a "ghetto bitch" is wrong no matter how you look at it.
Laura Loomer has more courage and patriotism is her heart and soul than any uniparty globalist, such as yourself. "Ghetto" originally made reference to Jewish sections of the Roman Empire. Loomer is Jewish. I love her. Didn't Sheila Jackson Lee say the "moon was made of gases?" Pretty dumb. Originally Posted by HoHound
Here's looner herself saying exactly what she meant. Totally debunks hohounds claim!

https://x.com/MarcWatkinsEsq/status/...545993/photo/1

Looner is a real piece
I saw that. Sad for her family but She won't be missed by anyone else that knew her. Mean, power-crazed, astonishingly dumb and supremely confident in her ignorance.

They should plant a flag on Mars in her memory.
Sheila Jackson Lee spent 30 years in congress and her constituents are no better off than they were 30 years ago. But you can bet your house that Sheila Jackson Lee was better off than 30 years ago. Lee is part of the swamp. She's corrupt, dumb, a race baiter, and a Democrat hell bent on division and destroying this country. Loomer and myself despise Lee because of this. It has nothing to do with her race. I'm sure that Loomer loves Clarence Thomas, as well as other black patriots. MAGA patriots don't hate black people. We despise all leftist, communist, Bolsheviks, even white ones.
Sheila Jackson Lee spent 30 years in congress and her constituents are no better off than they were 30 years ago. But you can bet your house that Sheila Jackson Lee was better off than 30 years ago. Lee is part of the swamp. She's corrupt, dumb, a race baiter, and a Democrat hell bent on division and destroying this country. Loomer and myself despise Lee because of this. It has nothing to do with her race. I'm sure that Loomer loves Clarence Thomas, as well as other black patriots. MAGA patriots don't hate black people. We despise all leftist, communist, Bolsheviks, even white ones. Originally Posted by HoHound
Thanks for confirming my post.
I didn't care for sheila myself. But no reason to make racist insensitive posts like looners at anytime let alone right after her passing
Thanks for confirming my post.
I didn't care for sheila myself. But no reason to make racist insensitive posts like looners at anytime let alone right after her passing Originally Posted by winn dixie
Indeed her remarks were ignorant, but including and blaming half the country for it is much much worse.