overnight dates

Paying a hooker to sleep...

:facepalm: Originally Posted by Wakeup
I get it, funny; but in reality if you were paying for her to sleep, the over night rates would be mostly over $5000.

That is why most girls overnight rates are lower per hour. You are paying for her time awake and sometimes a premium because of the convenience of having"hot and ready" pussy in the morning.
You are paying for her time awake and sometimes a premium because of the convenience of having"hot and ready" pussy in the morning.
But it's 3am I'm hard, ready to go and you are... snoring. I can get that at home.
You're completely okay to provide two different options for overnights.

My stealing comment was really related to a lack of transparency or lies. In particular, I've had overnights where where the provider tried to leave at 3am without going to bed. Wait, is that an overnight? I've had an overnight where I paid for 12 hours, and then the provider tried to leave after six hours. ... but I've already paid her... the full amount. Wait, WHAT? On some levels you can think of this as agreeing on an hourly rate. If the provider doesn't perform her full duties, why am I still on the hook for the full agreed amount? If you did this in the workplace, that is "job fraud." Yet it's common practice in the hobby.

If a hobbyist agrees to let you have complete flexibility, great! I have no problems with that. But the key is transparency: let him know you expect that flexibility. Originally Posted by sketchball82

You need to look at your provider evaluation procedures with regard to overnights.
But it's 3am I'm hard, ready to go and you are... snoring. I can get that at home. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
I am more than willing to wake in the middle of the night for a romp and then back to sleep. But, to be honest, more than one middle of the night wake-up and I won't be as fun in the morning.
I do this........8pm to 8am (8pm-10:30pm msog cfs......10:30pm-1200am drinks and or snacks she prefers or powernapping..........12am to2am full body massage given to her followed by nice hearty fucking and cuddling. Sleep from 2am to 430am. Get morning wood at 5am finish by 615am. Get some more before time is up 7 am to 8am. Hotel breakfast to go.......

If I booked until checkout noon only thing I would change would be to give her more uninterrupted sleep say 2am to 6am. If she's is real good and I'm drained and cum depleted 2am to 6am. Followed by sex and breakfast for more energy.

I let the lady know I want a 12 hour overnight. 7 hours active (intermittently) and 5 hours cuddling and sleep (intermittently). Most ladies overnights on average are 10 to 12 hours.......so mostly I book 8pm to 8am. If you make for a fun time some ladies will stay until checkout.......I usually just offer tip money for that.........and believe me the earlier you start your overnight the less likely she will want to leave early especially is your sexing her good and get her relaxed with massage, etc.

Check in is at 4pm.......so that give me time to set up my outcall with food and drink nap and shower twice before she arrives......and get extra sheets from housekeeping for the ladys that are sorta juicey when they cum.. I check in early to get a head start. But I prefer a fuckfest......over dinner date fluff and jargon. I'm more about performance over ambiance.
Overnights are a no ~ no for me, I have a very high sex drive so there wouldn't be dinner and movies and playing around in the shower, with me it'll be sex, sex, sex. That's what I want and that's what I'm there for, I can bathe myself. If I booked an overnight and we agreed its 12hours, it'll probably be 7- 8 hours of sex and 4-5 hours of whatever else, BUT , the MAJORITY of the time would be spent doing the nasty. Originally Posted by Gucci
This is exactly the type of overnights I seek. Strickly performance. If we click Iand she isn't counting time away for us getting dinnner and drinks or going out......or a clockfree overnight I'm all over it. If she has a preset sleep schedule.....or any physical limitations sexually I won't even see her. Jessica Knightly version of an overnight seems boring as hell with no spontaneity. That's a damn sex schedule......Id rather the lady be a chameleon to my needs.

Few ladies can accommodate these types of overnights.....and some ladies utterly dispise them. Touring ladies almost always accommodate and do me right. They are trying to make a quota.
This is exactly the type of overnights I seek. Strickly performance. If we click Iand she isn't counting time away for us getting dinnner and drinks or going out......or a clockfree overnight I'm all over it. If she has a preset sleep schedule.....or any physical limitations sexually I won't even see her. Jessica Knightly version of an overnight seems boring as hell with no spontaneity. That's a damn sex schedule......Id rather the lady be a chameleon to my needs.

Few ladies can accommodate these types of overnights.....and some ladies utterly dispise them. Touring ladies almost always accommodate and do me right. They are trying to make a quota. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Sorry you found my example "boring" but a lot of the men I see have trouble cumming more than three times in the evening and more than 7 times in 12 hours. Mine was just one example (a typical evening), 3-4 hours of fucking is more than enough for most of my clients at any one time then they need a break.

Now, on a very rare occasion, the man came 10 times before we made it to sleep, but we both slept very well after that!
THAT SHIT IS FUNNY.. Jessica FUNNY FUNNY LOVE IT.
It depends on what you are looking for. The one overnight I had was with someone I really enjoyed being around. We had dinner, played, watched tv, hung out, slept, ect, ect. It wasn't a non stop romp, and i wasn't expecting it to be one either. It just depends on what you are looking for and how comfortable she is with you. Our next overnight was going to be longer and i was going to take her shopping and to her favorite spa but sadly she retired before we got a chance. But one thing to consider is you can find someone to do an overnight with you the first time you guys meet but I would meet her first if you guys get along well enough then discuss a potential overnight, but I don't think i would jump right into it no matter how bad I would want to there are still two people involved. you and her, not just you. and by meeting her first you could get a better feel if you would enjoy it or not. but that's just my opinion
It depends on what you are looking for. The one overnight I had was with someone I really enjoyed being around. We had dinner, played, watched tv, hung out, slept, ect, ect. It wasn't a non stop romp, and i wasn't expecting it to be one either. It just depends on what you are looking for and how comfortable she is with you. Our next overnight was going to be longer and i was going to take her shopping and to her favorite spa but sadly she retired before we got a chance. But one thing to consider is you can find someone to do an overnight with you the first time you guys meet but I would meet her first if you guys get along well enough then discuss a potential overnight, but I don't think i would jump right into it no matter how bad I would want to there are still two people involved. you and her, not just you. and by meeting her first you could get a better feel if you would enjoy it or not. but that's just my opinion Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Good point. A fair number of my 1st time meeting overnights were originally booked for a dinner date. But, I always try to keep my schedule open for longer. This way you are not locked into an overnight if you don't click, but if we do for just a little more $ I can stay.

BTW, I like the way you do it. Sounds heavenly. I love to enjoy each other on more than just a sexual plane.
B Wayne. You make a valid point. I am not totally new to the playground. I just needed a little education on the subject. I would never book an overnight, sttaihht out of the box. I learned a long time ago, see if there is any chemistry at all before hand.

Jessica. You my dear, have it figured out. I will pm you later, when I have time.

Thanks to all. Keep em coming please.
Yeah....

I don't post my overnight rate for a reason. Everyone has different expectations and the price fluctuates based on that. I'm sorry but the regular who I know just wants 45 minutes before bed, 8 hours of spooning, and a quickie in the morning after making me breakfast is not going to pay the same amount as someone like gimme_that.

I don't tend to see people for overnights unless I have already gotten a feel for their expectations. If I do offer a overnight to someone newer I have a very clear schedule of events.
I want to do an ON, but I want to do it with someone I can click with.
I want to do an ON, but I want to do it with someone I can click with. Originally Posted by olivevet84
Exactly!