Reference checking for other providers

It has been harder to references from ladies. I keep.the attitude though of being nice and sending references to anyone who asks. Just polite even if the gal has ignored your request. We should all try to help each other out.
^ you are so right ..
I always send out references to providers. I don't keep a shit list of providers who don't give out references. I know there are some who are harder to get a hold of than others, but that doesn't mean they aren't impossible to get a hold of. Some just prefer PM's over text for example. So I send them both.

Others respond as soon as possible, as I do. And I know I have good karma. What goes around comes around.

You don't want to make enemies in the world that helps provide your income or a second income for you. You know what I mean?

Granted, there are a couple of ladies, uh um, providers, whom I may choose to not see clients they have frequented, but it's really one in particular, and it's not even the one you are probably even thinking of. I've used references from her and they have all been safe and behaved with me. So she is a fine reference. It's this one other trashy provider. Who has no class and that I don't have time to mess with. It's really just a personal preference for me. It's not anything other than that, and only one person that has ever tried to contact me has ever used her, so I'm totally fine with that honestly.