Will this spill over to eccie

Well, sure. But I'd bet you my autographed Vince Young UT jersey.... Originally Posted by ShysterJon
No opinion on the rest of this thread that I care to share, but I just want to give a bro fist to my man Shyster Jon, to acknowledge my favorite player ever, the one and only Vince Young. Watched that cat in high school throughout his junior and senior year.

I'll never have a sports moment for the rest of my life that exceeds watching Vince Young help UT win the national championship.
I'll never have a sports moment for the rest of my life that exceeds watching Vince Young help UT win the national championship. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
I never tire of this image:

Great pic jon and i would never part with a jersey singned by vince either, i have an autographed foot ball from walton payton.
but if i may change the subject back to the thread we are getting close to may and sweep weeks i have seen cbs 11 dallas is promising to do an piece about prostitution and and north texas web site
on moday at the 10 pm news i will be watching
Thus, there's no First Amendment protection for prostitution ads in those places where prostitution is illegal (i.e., all of the U.S. but two counties in Nevada). Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Small point of order here SJ. Under Nevada state law, any county with a population under 400,000, as of the last decennial census, is allowed to license brothels if it so chooses. Incorporated towns and cities in counties that allow prostitution may regulate the trade further or prohibit it altogether.

Currently eight out of Nevada's 16 counties have active brothels.
Interesting thread I picked up in the Dallas forum. Seems next week a local station is airing a new story about ECCIE.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=727134