Pet peeves from the other side

Maybe its more of an existentialist thing... as in "Her pussy, once blithesome, had become tired...almost defeated...broken, even."
Snapping is kinda of dangeous. Does it have teeth?
Snapping is kinda of dangeous. Does it have teeth? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I've seen that sort of thing advertised… I was thinking the same thing. Like the turtle? I might be afraid of it.
Isn't that part of a song "your mom will be discussed when she sees that pussy busted, your dad will be so mad when he knows I had that ass"
Lol well now all of you have to watch Insecure on HBO!

Maybe it's really rough...Maybe it's had enough..broken pussy!

https://youtu.be/jE6oW9i21Wk
That was awesome. I am still chuckling.
Broken? Like shattered? 😩😂
I think for me a clean environment, discretion, the provider. I'm meaning as a clean room or house not a pig sty. Makes me wonder if your this nasty how nasty are you really? Just me if i were the other. Because If you don't care about your living then you do not have my best interest at heart so i can not get comfortable.
Lol well now all of you have to watch Insecure on HBO!

Maybe it's really rough...Maybe it's had enough..broken pussy!

https://youtu.be/jE6oW9i21Wk Originally Posted by Lovelyallison

That is a funny af show!
I forgot aaaaaall about the broken pussy episode of "Insecure"!

I was thinking too literally !
It's my own fault really. I should have thrown the link in first lol I just assumed everyone was so in love with the term broken pussy as I am haha I laughed super hard at the thought of a provider having a "broken pussy"
That is a funny af show! Originally Posted by yeahthatguy
I knew I wasn't alone!
I forgot aaaaaall about the broken pussy episode of "Insecure"!

I was thinking too literally ! Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
I absolutely loved that episode lol.

Trying to figure out if I loved it as much as I love your profile pic. SEXY GIRL!
Maybe its more of an existentialist thing... as in "Her pussy, once blithesome, had become tired...almost defeated...broken, even." Originally Posted by JaneDarling
I love this SO much! Appeals to my inner word geek.
Good point, Issabella. The place says something about the person. I agree.

I think for me a clean environment, discretion, the provider. I'm meaning as a clean room or house not a pig sty. Makes me wonder if your this nasty how nasty are you really? Just me if i were the other. Because If you don't care about your living then you do not have my best interest at heart so i can not get comfortable. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe