Question for the ladies. Re:married men

• ohne
  • 03-02-2018, 03:19 PM
I think what made it so hot was she wasn’t role playing. She was genuinely more turned on by the fact I was married.
Cendell..

I got major hard on again...
How about a fuck a wedding ring...lets try a cock ring ...lmfao
^^^^I believe that,their are lots of men and women WOMEN especially that like to go after married men( to each is own) so in regards to that if she truly enjoys married men im sure it was a hell of a session!! For me it would be a role play i don't care either way you're paying me to do what i do so i just try and play my "role" at that moment in my session.

RW-I wouldn't want a married man or i never have had a married man so i couldn't say either way all i know is take that ring when you leave my in call i don't need no crazy wifey at my damn door LOL

I try and always remind my married clients that DON'T HAVE HOBBY PHONES PLEASE please erase ALL MY TEXT ADDRESS ESPECIALLY UGH.... i'M just an angel LMFAO
Cendell..

I got major hard on again...
How about a fuck a wedding ring...lets try a cock ring ...lmfao Originally Posted by stiffwood7
I got it all the ring the cock ring and the wedding dress just say when my sexy soon to be cock hard husband!!!!!
Lol
I got it all the ring the cock ring and the wedding dress just say when my sexy soon to be cock hard husband!!!!!
Originally Posted by Cendell M
Awwwww, cendo get a room with foooking stiffo, like I'm massaging a major headache from foooking club Cle last night and couldn't get no pus at the club last night. Was too drunk anyway....don't want to hear you lovebirds going back and forth this early in the morning.
Shine...

I see ur spell cheak is still broke...lol..u go my brother
It is not within my purview to legislate anyone's morality, so I'm fine with whatever marital status a visitor maintains. I fulfill a gentleman's desires for a finite period, and his personal life is HIS beeswax unless he sees fit to discuss it. I take little note of wedding bands, but I do agree with Krystal; safer to just leave ring on finger as usual. I did find a wedding ring forgotten by the bathroom sink at my old private incall once, and it was quite challenging getting it back to the owner since he was from out of town, only here for the night on business, and went from me straight to the airport.

Some fellows are turned on at the thought of getting it on with another man's woman, and vice versa. Some are just looking for something they are missing at home, and whether or not they have a spouse/significant other is often immaterial to that void. Some are just horny and like plump Irish redheads.

I've engaged in wedding night fantasies, "innocent" white lacy gown, Madonna's "Like a Virgin" playing on the CD, the whole nine giggling yards.

However, I have found that my sustained Fancy fans over the long term have usually been divorced or widowed. May be totally coincidental that it's worked out that way, or just that they have more flexibility on how they spend their fun funds and free time, bless their shillelaghs.
I'll play any role you want as long as my donation is laying on the counter at the end of that "role"...heh...

I'll even wear a wedding ring too! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I just got very interested.
I think what made it so hot was she wasn’t role playing. She was genuinely more turned on by the fact I was married. Originally Posted by ohne
If you wanna foook strange pus don't get married. Foooked dis married lada one time and had terrible luck for a year. Ever thought married guys the reason your wife isn't foooking you iz because she's foooking someone like Shine. Hmmmmm
Lol..shine.

Fix ur spell check..brother.

I will see in SC
Please..sir
Im driving my patnas to Onyx tonight. Then Show p. If I see a Caucasian broham approach my table I know it's stiffo. The life of a .......g.
Caucasian...lmfao....so funny..not even close