No pro Israel
No pro Zionist

I never really leave
Have many many handles

I hope krypt doesn’t read this. I might get banned again

Groot. He’s a good guy. I like him

Nixon hated the Zionist. They set him up Originally Posted by PeterBota
Nixon set Nixon up Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

yet, he was the one who helped Israel with military equipment.

also prolly went out of their way to coverup the friendly fire mistake (I a say maybe, there are claims that it wasn't) on an american ship monitoring the egyptian/israeli 6 day war.
The USS Liberty was under orders from LBJ who was president at the time. The "attack" was in 1967 and Nixon become president in 1969. LBJ was still trying to come to terms with the USS Pueblo incident off the coast of North Korea. Seems like LBJ put a lot of young men in danger in poorly planned intelligence gathering missions back then. Kind of like we were the foolhardy British of a century earlier playing "the great game".
I don't know if Israel intentionally attacked an American ship on the high seas KNOWING it was an American ship. Were they justified if they did? The Six Day War was a very high stakes move by Israel. They pretty much had to win every battle or they lose the war. I don't know LBJ's relationship with Israel but if he was like John Kerry and had loose lips then Israel had to make a choice.
something so striking gets written

something a logical person would think would bring people up abrupt

but the same lame tired defensive disregarding boobs in here just scoff their way along

also prolly went out of their way to coverup the friendly fire mistake (I a say maybe, there are claims that it wasn't) on an american ship monitoring the egyptian/israeli 6 day war. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He had no choice.

Y’all know DC is a backstabbing whore
Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy.

Did we do it on purpose or was it a horrible mistake? People in glass houses. Just saying.
I guaranty you, I could write something similar but I just don't have time right now

I'm certainly not blind. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Then you are willfully ignorant. Victor Davis Hansen is one of the most brilliant analyst I have ever heard speak and as usual, he is spot on.

also prolly went out of their way to coverup the friendly fire mistake (I a say maybe, there are claims that it wasn't) on an american ship monitoring the egyptian/israeli 6 day war. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The USS Liberty was under orders from LBJ who was president at the time. The "attack" was in 1967 and Nixon become president in 1969. LBJ was still trying to come to terms with the USS Pueblo incident off the coast of North Korea. Seems like LBJ put a lot of young men in danger in poorly planned intelligence gathering missions back then. Kind of like we were the foolhardy British of a century earlier playing "the great game".
I don't know if Israel intentionally attacked an American ship on the high seas KNOWING it was an American ship. Were they justified if they did? The Six Day War was a very high stakes move by Israel. They pretty much had to win every battle or they lose the war. I don't know LBJ's relationship with Israel but if he was like John Kerry and had loose lips then Israel had to make a choice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

ok, I got the wars presidents involved confused. yuck.

the one I was talking about was the Yom Kipper war during the early 1970s. Nixon helped in that regard.
Then you are willfully ignorant. Victor Davis Hansen is one of the most brilliant analyst I have ever heard speak and as usual, he is spot on.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

he also lives in california. he complains alot of what goes on in his neighborhoods with the homeless.
well yes just comply
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm glad you like the guy. Why change my post?
I'm glad you like the guy. Why change my post? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I didn't change it, I added to it but here is your chance to tell us why you didn't if you could. Seems like there are only two reasons, you didn't have the time or you were lying. So do it!
I didn't change it, I added to it but here is your chance to tell us why you didn't if you could. Seems like there are only two reasons, you didn't have the time or you were lying. So do it! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You edited parts out, and added your question. You changed it.

Are you asking why I didn't write something similar to Mr. Hansen?

I gain nothing if I do, and I lose time better spent elsewhere.

I'm sure you could write a similar opinion piece. Writers do it everyday.
You edited parts out, and added your question. You changed it.

Are you asking why I didn't write something similar to Mr. Hansen?

After saying you could, yes.

I gain nothing if I do,

Then why comment on anything?

and I lose time better spent elsewhere.

See, now I'm questioning where "elsewhere" would be since you are here quite often not that that's a bad thing, I'm here quite often too.

I'm sure you could write a similar opinion piece. Writers do it everyday. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I didn't need to write a similar piece when I agreed with the piece written. You implied you could write a piece disputing what was said and you didn't. Made me wonder if you actually could.

Difference between me and you, if I say "I could", I do. When you say "I could" and don't, it leaves us wondering why you didn't and we draw our own conclusions. I actually did you a favor by adding a good excuse for you.

And if you are losing time better spent else where WTF are you doing here?

New rule: Never say "I could" and then don't. Only makes you look foolish.