Greek Provider

i enjoy greek
I haven't seen a whole lotta dudes on here wanting to knock nuts with other dudes, but maybe there are a few. To each their own. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Greece, Vaseline, Massage oil, they all help. Originally Posted by OldGrump
And a small to average peepee. lol
Greece, Vaseline, Massage oil, they all help. Originally Posted by OldGrump
And a small to average peepee. lol
And a small to average peepee. lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm all in on that one.
^^ All of that And a good prep before hand (enema/anal douche). Nothing worse than getting a whiff and seeing a lil bean on the end of your dick. That experience traumatized me for a bit.
^^ All of that And a good prep before hand (enema/anal douche). Nothing worse than getting a whiff and seeing a lil bean on the end of your dick. That experience traumatized me for a bit. Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
Eeewwww, butter bean. Totally ruins the moment. I've been there man.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg great-caption-pics-1.jpeg (45.2 KB, 581 views)
Massage oil and lube FTMFW! I love rubbing oil all over a ladies body especially her ass. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Grape seed oil is very popular. The Greeks refer to greek as Arab, now taint that interesting.
I would say hands down Kelly Moore with an honorable mention to Teja Rene- I tend to like girls who like Greek and it's all inclusive in their fees rather than providers who ass and extra fee for the service. You can tell the ladies who enjoy it and the ones who do it for the extra cash.
Grape seed oil is very popular. Originally Posted by pyramider

... taking notes ...
I wouldn't use grapeseed oil on anything but condoms made from polyurethane ....... it's no bueno for latex condoms or condoms made from polyisporene.
Oh and about the extra charge for Greek I could just charge one "flat rate" of 340hr I guess for everyone I guess whether they want greek or not but didn't think it'd be fair (yeah I know we're supposed to be just charging for our time but I digress). I love it in the ass (lol pardon by being crass) but given the extra prep I normally need for it that's the main reason really for the additional fee (p.i.t.a. no pun intended).
Thanks EBG for the endorsement. I enjoy greek. And I Don't upsell. My 1 hour or more sessions are ALL INCLUSIVE.
me
Grape seed oil is very popular. Originally Posted by pyramider
And here I would have guessed saliva as the number one choice. Good thing this isn't Family Fued.