MAGA is done!

What odds do you want Salty?

You have only mentioned Trump. You chirp that Trump will be our next president at least once a day.

I’m betting he doesn’t win. You don’t seem to have the courage of your conviction. Come on, man, show us the fiber of your fabric.

Or you can continue to tuck tail and run. He’s either the next president or he’s not.

Do we have a bet?

You have only mentioned Trump. You chirp that Trump will be our next president at least once a day.

I’m betting he doesn’t win. You don’t seem to have the courage of your conviction. Come on, man, show us the fiber of your fabric.

Or you can continue to tuck tail and run. He’s either the next president or he’s not.

Do we have a bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just go to the "for those who wish there was voter fraud" thread, around pages 284-288 and you'll see he doesn't want to bet. If he did, he'd just claim that he meant the orange ass will be president in 2028 not 2024 when he lost the bet.

Do we have a bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... No, it don't work that-way, Yssup.

YOU challenged ME - and I told you to pick one person
who you feel will beat Trump.

And you're afraid to do that. ... ...

You lads keep telling us that MAGA and Trump is done.
And I say MAGA is still popular - just like Trump is.

If YOU have someone in-mind who can beat Him - please share
with us just who it is.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2022, 02:21 PM

with us just who it is.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Anyone not named Kamala Harris will beat Trump.

So if Trump wins the GOP nomination....and I'm not sure he will even run, he will get beat in the General....even with all the voter suppression going on in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and a few other swing states.
... No, it don't work that-way, Yssup.

YOU challenged ME - and I told you to pick one person
who you feel will beat Trump.

And you're afraid to do that. ... ...

You lads keep telling us that MAGA and Trump is done.
And I say MAGA is still popular - just like Trump is.

with us just who it is.

You dont get it. trump cant win against anybody. Even if they eliminate the drop boxes trump cant win. heck, the big cheeto cant even get an invite to da queens burial.
... Trump can Win against Hillary - we know THAT already...

.... Right?

Even-with the LIE of "Trump/Russia collusion"...
And Trump didn't get a fair go against Biden.
As Biden and the FBI had to hide and lie about Hunter's laptop.
And the boxes and boxes of "extra votes"....

Are you lads claiming that Trump will never get a fair shake
and honest manner of election??

#### Salty
Dude. trump is done. the only thing that trump will have left after all these investigations is big orange hemorrhoids
please recycle all the maga wear
Trump can’t beat Biden, and that’s with this economy which y’all claim is worse than the depression. In 2 years the economy will be much better so how does Trump win then. I like you MAGA dudes but y’all ain’t that smart, definitely lack common sense and critical thinking skills.

Trump lost by 3 million then 7 million votes Y’all keep telling yourselves he won which means you guys will be embarrassed again.

I can’t wait.
... Trump can Win against Hillary - we know THAT already...

.... Right?

Even-with the LIE of "Trump/Russia collusion"...
And Trump didn't get a fair go against Biden.
As Biden and the FBI had to hide and lie about Hunter's laptop.
And the boxes and boxes of "extra votes"....

Are you lads claiming that Trump will never get a fair shake
and honest manner of election??

He’s a massive loser. His inner circle will go to jail while Trump throws them all under the bus.

Those who cling to H I M will be losers too.

Change the channel Salty. Your rhetoric is yesterday’s blog post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Salty, just keep hoping for Diaper Don the loser and maybe the other fake Dr Oz will win, I think Hillary could beat Diaper Don again for popular votes
the big cheeto couldnt win a one contestant race.
... We'll See! ...

#### Salty
... We'll See! ...

Wanna bet?

You say he will. I say he won’t.

Pretty simple bet.

Make it, big guy!
Trump is not even a real Republican. He's just a con man with a stupid ass slogan that a rapidly diminishing amount of people are dumb enough to fall for. He cares only about lining his pockets. He does not give a flying fuck about his gullible cult followers or anyone else for that matter. Fortunately, most people are smart enough to figure that out, but luckily for him and his bank accounts, some people aren't.

Biden has no fucking business being POTUS in my opinion but when an idiot like Trump is elected, you get a Biden or anyone else not named Trump.
Trump is not even a real Republican. He's just a con man with a stupid ass slogan that a rapidly diminishing amount of people are dumb enough to fall for. He cares only about lining his pockets. He does not give a flying fuck about his gullible cult followers or anyone else for that matter. Fortunately, most people are smart enough to figure that out, but luckily for him and his bank accounts, some people aren't.

Biden has no fucking business being POTUS but when an idiot like Trump is elected, you get a Biden or anyone else not named Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump is like the royals. He looks out for only himself. How many of his staff and colleagues has he thrown under the bus?