Would you...

Personally I wouldn't... Got to set boundaries! Think about it, what does she know at 18 and how experienced can she actually be...
Personally I wouldn't... Got to set boundaries!
..... Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
She past it.

Think about it, what does she know at 18 and how experienced can she actually be... Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
Time for her to learn.
Sure, why not? What could possibly go wrong?

Thatssss the boundary.... 18. dohh
Fuck yes. Without a doubt.
Youngest girl I ever fucked was 6 months into her 18th year.
Wasn't in high school though.
Fake IDs are a dime a dozen ... what could possibly go wrong?
If the op is hesitating, she must be fat or ugly.

Or both fat and ugly.
With zits and braces ...
Found a new local girl on MOCO willing to meet up.

18 years old, but she is still in high school.

I have seen proof of her being 18, but something about the fact that she is still in high school.

So my question, would you bang a high school girl, even if she was of age. Originally Posted by jaxson_smith
Go for it

If we don't see you post for a week we know where to find you
Fuck yeah!! I love hitting up chicks that are 18 and 19 years old. Then again, I'm not that old so that shit is easy for me. I mainly stick to Tinder in meeting hotties, because it's free! haha
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I would be careful with that. If you were to get caught in the act, you could be facing more legal issues than just paying a provider. It is still solicitation on both parties. She could possibly have a fake ID so checking her ID would be hard as well. Think of it as this way...you would not want to take a chance on seeing someone under the age of 18 and risky the chance of ruining your whole life and ending up in sex offender registry. Be careful with the young ones is all I have to say. It's hard to believe she is still in high school at that age when I received my diploma at age 17.
^^^^^ most people graduate after they turn 18.

Just ask the guys that were paying child support.

Those that flunked a grade will hit 19.
  • bon69
  • 10-10-2015, 12:42 PM
I personally think it is creepy. Now if you're in your early 20's, I could see it. But if you are in your 30's 40's 50's or up, something is amiss if you want to be with a girl who just started her senior year in High School. Legal or not. I've never had any kids but all I can think about is how any father would feel and react if he knew or caught his High School daughter with some creepy old man. Let the young girl have her High School years as a kid. There still got to be something said for common decency. Just my .02.