Covid

That's what I'm dealing with now. Thank you for sharing that. Originally Posted by needsmhead
I hate that for you😔
I am so sorry you got covid needsmhead and had such a go round with it . I hope you are feeling much better . I got it in February for the first time and was vaccinated 3x . I still have the covid cough and I have never smoked or have any health problems . Sadly when I first got it I thought I was just tired and passed it to my family not knowing I had covid . They were barely sick and felt bad for a day . I was not as lucky . I guess it effects everyone differently .

Not to sound like a mom but load up on vitamins and especially C & D3 to build back your immune system . Get lots of rest because the fatigue last a while after you're over it .
I am so sorry you got covid needsmhead and had such a go round with it . I hope you are feeling much better . I got it in February for the first time and was vaccinated 3x . I still have the covid cough and I have never smoked or have any health problems . Sadly when I first got it I thought I was just tired and passed it to my family not knowing I had covid . They were barely sick and felt bad for a day . I was not as lucky . I guess it effects everyone differently .

Not to sound like a mom but load up on vitamins and especially C & D3 to build back your immune system . Get lots of rest because the fatigue last a while after you're over it . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Thank you. And sounding like a mom and giving great advice is different. I have been taking vitamins and steadily working on my stamina
I will be back on the field in no time.

I'm almost at full strength but this dry cough is getting on my nerves.
  • BK
  • 08-19-2022, 05:56 PM
Caught it back in October 2020 before Vaccines were available, or any of the new treatments. It was rough, very rough. I have a lingering upper lung issue. I cannot get a full deep breath like I used to. I have never smoked so my lungs were really good and clean at the time.
I got Vaxxed asap and boosted.

The lung damage seems permanent, I get winded and have trouble breathing with any prolonged activities.
Damn. I'm sorry.
Caught it back in October 2020 before Vaccines were available, or any of the new treatments. It was rough, very rough. I have a lingering upper lung issue. I cannot get a full deep breath like I used to. I have never smoked so my lungs were really good and clean at the time.
I got Vaxxed asap and boosted.

The lung damage seems permanent, I get winded and have trouble breathing with any prolonged activities. Originally Posted by BK

Know exactly what you talking about BK. Same issues since I had Covid ,my breathing just not the same. I too have never smoked
Know exactly what you talking about BK. Same issues since I had Covid ,my breathing just not the same. I too have never smoked Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Same, vax'd and boosted and still caught it from going to the AMP (no not that kind of AMP) here in NWA. Was a week of hell but it's been a month now. A MONTH and still have side effects from it. Doc said it's long COVID and could last many more months! Testing negative now but would love to get rid of the being tired all the time, coughing and stuffiness. Sad to say but it's still a thing.

-A