Craziest Hobby Experience?

I think the question is... who was the provider?
I know you thought about it too.
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't know any provider that gets so into it she let's you raw dog it.
Any provider that let's you do that knows she is doing it just as men know as well. It's never sn accident.
One guy walked in with a manual ( a printed guide) and a gallon of grape seed oil and called it GSO2 or something. That session sucked, he spent the whole time rubbing that smelly oil on me, no results....
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2010, 11:17 AM

thats all he wanted to do was rub in grape seed oil on you. you just stand in the tub or something
No he dirtied my sheets with his oily crap. He PROMISED I would reach an ULTIMATE ORGASM but nothing, just a dork with a booklet and oil.......
That is some funny sh__
I had this guy show up once, check this out.

The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. I spread my legs while we were kissing and he stuck little johnny in my ass uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So he didn't cum inside me. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances I could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances he will pay for my abortion?

That was my strangest by far... Originally Posted by Wakeup

That was TFF. Classic Bro.
So I get a Harley owners manual and some olive oil and tell this really crazy chick that I can make her achieve the ultimate orgasm with this special incantation and by rubbing some GSO3 on her taint.
That was a fucked up session. I wonder if she ever got that olive oil washed out of everything.
I had a strange situation recently when I helped a provider and the local drug dealer recover some stolen items....after the session! LOL
I won't put myself in that position again!!

abdclub
No he dirtied my sheets with his oily crap. He PROMISED I would reach an ULTIMATE ORGASM but nothing, just a dork with a booklet and oil....... Originally Posted by angelinadream
You didn't mention the Chihuahua .... what about the Chihuahua...
  • pyro
  • 09-15-2010, 08:27 AM
No he dirtied my sheets with his oily crap. He PROMISED I would reach an ULTIMATE ORGASM but nothing, just a dork with a booklet and oil....... Originally Posted by angelinadream
No! I mis-spoke...
I meant to say I would reach an ULTIMATE ORGASM.

my bad...

(oh, and sorry about the sheets)
That damn manual cost me $80.00, the grape seed oil was only $5.00 but I had to pay for separate shipping and handling.
To be perfectly honest, though I have had some odd ball's in my day, never anything that weirded me out too bad.....on the other hand, the two ladies I share an in-call with in London told me about an Italian guy one of them once had....he took a shower before the session, had the session, then left. The lady went into the bathroom afterwards to clean up....and apparently he decided to try some fancy art work with his poo. It was just everywhere, the walls, floors, sink, tub, etc.

If that happened to me I probably would have called him up after screaming at him to come and clean his shit up.
A long time ago, I scheduled this session with a new provider who was advertising on CL. The picture was blurry, and she seemed kinda tall, but I thought, what the hell. The price was right.

So I drive over. The appointment started off OK. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little BP in her ass uncovered.

(It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never do this sort of thing happen otherwise.)

I didn't cum inside her, but we were both nervous afterwards. She started freaking out and wondering if she could be pregnant. She kept on ranting, but I made a hasty exit at that point. Live and learn.

I had this guy show up once, check this out.

The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. I spread my legs while we were kissing and he stuck little johnny in my ass uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So he didn't cum inside me. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances I could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances he will pay for my abortion?

That was my strangest by far... Originally Posted by Wakeup
A long time ago, I scheduled this session with a new provider who was advertising on CL. The picture was blurry, and she seemed kinda tall, but I thought, what the hell. The price was right.

So I drive over. The appointment started off OK. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little BP in her ass uncovered.

(It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never do this sort of thing happen otherwise.)

I didn't cum inside her, but we were both nervous afterwards. She started freaking out and wondering if she could be pregnant. She kept on ranting, but I made a hasty exit at that point. Live and learn. Originally Posted by blowpop
Great, now I might be carrying BP's love child...wonderful...