Is it sexual harassment if...

oh 'show me your tits' & you will get sued 45 years later
...the woman likes you and wants you to squeeze that ass? Originally Posted by Jason Green
Not at all. Only thing is, you have to be a mind reader.

Trying to get pussy these day is...hellacious, and a possible career ender. Luckily for us 'whoremongers' we have providers who will put out to fall back on.

When I was young and dumb, feeling up women was a thing of art. Sometimes the timing was bad, and they hated you for it, but other times they invited it and even flirted back. It all depended on good (or bad) timing, who you were, how cute you were, and other shit like that.

It also depended on HOW you felt them up. I.e. letting your hand glide over the booty a little bit very discreetly, most likely you'll get away with it. Shoving your grubby, rough, construction worker hands in her pussy in front of everybody will piss her off probably get you a slap upside the head (never did it that way myself).

What's going on in these public cases, holding women down, or locking them in your office and going caveman on them, I've never done that. This is called being a rapist. A real rapist, no play acting rapist. Any fucker who does this deserves whatever they're getting now, even if it was years ago.

You'd think men with power and money wouldn't have to be rapey to get laid. Then again, when you're butt ugly, you have to work 3x as hard to get some, so...
... Then again, when you're butt ugly, you have to work 3x as hard to get some...

Or like me, STFU call a provider and hit the ATM....LOL
can you sexually harass a hooker?
Not at all. Only thing is, you have to be a mind reader.

Trying to get pussy these day is...hellacious, and a possible career ender. Luckily for us 'whoremongers' we have providers who will put out to fall back on.

When I was young and dumb, feeling up women was a thing of art. Sometimes the timing was bad, and they hated you for it, but other times they invited it and even flirted back. It all depended on good (or bad) timing, who you were, how cute you were, and other shit like that.

It also depended on HOW you felt them up. I.e. letting your hand glide over the booty a little bit very discreetly, most likely you'll get away with it. Shoving your grubby, rough, construction worker hands in her pussy in front of everybody will piss her off probably get you a slap upside the head (never did it that way myself).

What's going on in these public cases, holding women down, or locking them in your office and going caveman on them, I've never done that. This is called being a rapist. A real rapist, no play acting rapist. Any fucker who does this deserves whatever they're getting now, even if it was years ago.

You'd think men with power and money wouldn't have to be rapey to get laid. Then again, when you're butt ugly, you have to work 3x as hard to get some, so... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
we know about the guy in the park.......and how mean he was to you
And how is this hobby related?
we know about the guy in the park.......and how mean he was to you Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tuck your shirt in.

Your Gimp outfit is showing.
Sexual harassment is any words or actions of a sexual nature that is UNWANTED. As it has been said already, if you're not sure don't do it.

As far as flirting goes, there's a difference between saying "Nice dress! I think that color looks good on you" versus "Nice dress! I love the cleavage".

It's not that hard to figure out.
A co worker asked me out to a tech meet up. I declined because I'm married and didn't want to be seen in public with a woman who was not my wife. We stayed cordial and professional at work throughout our relationship. Fast forward 7 months down the line, she was leaving the company for a better job. For her last day at work, I suggested we do lunch at her apartment where I thought I was going to eat more than food for lunch. Because she agreed and I thought she was attracted to me based on the aforementioned invite, I thought I was going to get some farewell pussy. I was wrong. I still feel like a creep to this day. Especially the way she responded.

Just because a woman likes you, doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. Especially if she is gay as the case turned out to be.

I apologized profusely but that won't ever change her opinion of me.

Ladies. If men everywhere stop hunting for your precious private parts, you will have to blatantly let us know that you want to fuck. Is that the way you want it to be?
Sexual harassment is any words or actions of a sexual nature that is UNWANTED. As it has been said already, if you're not sure don't do it.

As far as flirting goes, there's a difference between saying "Nice dress! I think that color looks good on you" versus "Nice dress! I love the cleavage".

It's not that hard to figure out. Originally Posted by old_hippie
In fact, all of the time, just don't do it. Technically you can't know if it is unwanted until you've already done it. In that case you may have already fucked yourself over. In today's brave new world, is it really worth your career?
No means NO!
No means NO! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
In my experience it means not until you've pinched my nipples and lightly bitten my neck enough to get my panties wet... Then it's fuck get your dick in me.

This is the silliest thread I think I've seen on here.
In my experience it means not until you've pinched my nipples and lightly bitten my neck enough to get my panties wet... Then it's fuck get your dick in me.

This is the silliest thread I think I've seen on here. Originally Posted by texassapper
...however thanks for you wise contribution.
In my experience it means not until you've pinched my nipples and lightly bitten my neck enough to get my panties wet... Then it's fuck get your dick in me... Originally Posted by texassapper
uh, arent you a guy?

It's not that hard to figure out. Originally Posted by old_hippie
The rules have changed, amigo. A male cannot comment on a woman's clothing. "Nice dress" will get you in just as much trouble as "Nice tits." Got written up & counseling for that. I learned that it is never permissible to comment on a woman's appearance in the workplace.

I got to where I never looked at a coworker, male or female, anywhere other than their eyes.