This might be a hard concept to understand...

Cannot stand anyone that does not flush after use. (Man who doesn't flush toilet, doesn't wipe his ass.) Elizabeth is also right about ALL the rest and especially about not flushing condoms.
Same douche bags talking crap w/ nothing better 2 do... Glad i have bronchitis so i can comment behind the douches of dallas!! Gabriella people are just miserable sometimes so like 2 make other people miserable too!! Dont worry gurl all you did was give a tip for the gross ones... but of course tricks on here have to be rude and make a smart ass comment! She didnt ask what a good provider would do.. she asked for you all to flush the evidence... WTF??? BE SERIOUS... IS IT THAT HARD? LMAO!!
  • fawn
  • 12-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Same douche bags talking crap w/ nothing better 2 do... Glad i have bronchitis so i can comment behind the douches of dallas!! Gabriella people are just miserable sometimes so like 2 make other people miserable too!! Dont worry gurl all you did was give a tip for the gross ones... but of course tricks on here have to be rude and make a smart ass comment! She didnt ask what a good provider would do.. she asked for you all to flush the evidence... WTF??? BE SERIOUS... IS IT THAT HARD? LMAO!! Originally Posted by CuTe BLoNDe
Look little honey, I wasn't being a smart ass douche bag or talking crap .... I was being very
sincere in my comment.... Yes the toilet should be flushed.. that is just common courtesy....
There are a lot of new girls that come here and haven't a clue what or how to do things as
a provider, it's not like there is a provider Manuel to read....Unlike you, some ladies appreciate
a helping hand or some sound advice to better their services so they will have return clients..
Feel better and I hope you get over your bronchitis soon....
  • st929
  • 12-18-2010, 06:29 AM
LOL....sorry Gabby...wait I always flush AND I wasnt Gaby's bf, LOL. I don't know if you can blame it on the post orgasmic glow, but flushing should be 2nd nature. Maybe some people still have outhouses and just dont know to hit the lil silver level.

I do have to say, I've had the warm wash cloth after and its quite wonderful, but I've never had a lady take off and dispose of the wrapper for me, ever. Ahh to just lay there after, be cleaned up and then crawl back up next to me, pull the covers over us and say, to hell with the clock lets sleep. ok sorry was dreaming there.
FYi: i WaS NoT TaLKiNG To YoU FAWN!!.... CLEARLY!! ME To0o0o0o Thanx!
LiTtLe HoNeY, iF yOu HaTe It HeRe So MuCh, WhY aRe YoU sTiLl HeRe? DaMn, My HeAd HuRtS nOw!
LiTtLe HoNeY, iF yOu HaTe It HeRe So MuCh, WhY aRe YoU sTiLl HeRe? DaMn, My HeAd HuRtS nOw! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Amen!
Same douche bags talking crap w/ nothing better 2 do... Glad i have bronchitis so i can comment behind the douches of dallas!! Gabriella people are just miserable sometimes so like 2 make other people miserable too!! Dont worry gurl all you did was give a tip for the gross ones... but of course tricks on here have to be rude and make a smart ass comment! She didnt ask what a good provider would do.. she asked for you all to flush the evidence... WTF??? BE SERIOUS... IS IT THAT HARD? LMAO!! Originally Posted by CuTe BLoNDe
I didn't see anyone being offensive in their responses except for yours.

Also, just some gentle advice whether you like it or not, you should spew in the ladies powder room when you need to vent. Writing the things that you did above does NOTHING for your business and after reading what you wrote and the terms that you used, I would imagine there are a few ladies who are also shaking their heads.

I am.

I cannot even FATHOM thinking of a patron or a client, or more often a friend, in those terms. I may be a bit different but this is also my vocation more than just a job.

So let me be the first to invite you to the ladies powder room where stating opinions and being a little feisty is expected and often welcomed.

Elisabeth
I have a related question, should I also be closing the bathroom door while urinating at a providers incall?

I wish cute blonde would post a picture. I need to know whether or not I will be overlooking her shitty attitude and failure to finish middle school.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-18-2010, 06:54 AM
LiTtLe HoNeY, iF yOu HaTe It HeRe So MuCh, WhY aRe YoU sTiLl HeRe? DaMn, My HeAd HuRtS nOw! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
*wonders how long it took Lana to make it look so purty*
*wonders how long it took Lana to make it look so purty* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
With or without my reading glasses on? LOL!
I didn't see anyone being offensive in their responses except for yours.

Also, just some gentle advice whether you like it or not, you should spew in the ladies powder room when you need to vent. Writing the things that you did above does NOTHING for your business and after reading what you wrote and the terms that you used, I would imagine there are a few ladies who are also shaking their heads.

I am.

I cannot even FATHOM thinking of a patron or a client, or more often a friend, in those terms. I may be a bit different but this is also my vocation more than just a job.

So let me be the first to invite you to the ladies powder room where stating opinions and being a little feisty is expected and often welcomed.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth you doll...

Isn't the expression, "You can lead a horse to water, but...

TP
FYi: i WaS NoT TaLKiNG To YoU FAWN!!.... Originally Posted by CuTe BLoNDe
With that attitude, you will not last long here. One should realize who they are speaking to prior to opening one's mouth.

So let me be the first to invite you to the ladies powder room Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Don't we have enough characters in the play already?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Liz, I think we all have been too busy shaking our heads to realize that she doesn't have provider status just yet to join our powder room! LOL!
Liz, I think we all have been too busy shaking our heads to realize that she doesn't have provider status just yet to join our powder room! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Duh! Guess I'm a little slow on the uptake this weekend! It's all of this COLD Chicago weather! I need a hot and sexy man to keep me warm and my brain thawed.

Hugs,
Elisabeth