Hair pulling and ass slapping?

Your a female.
Your not a provide, (no showcase or reviews)
Are you a hobbiest?
If not a hoobiest (I can only thin of one non-provider female on here and she is an SB)
Just wondering what your purpose or status is here and how you want to be treated.

Inquiring minds want to know.
  • L.A.
  • 12-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I much prefer to be the "chokee" rather than the "choker". If you want to pull my hair....well good luck! And to me there is nothing quite like being on bottom, the girl in CG position with her hands wrapped around my neck. Talk about total control.......

We have a good topic going...let's not ruin it with the other stuff.
+1 LA!

Choking both ways is very taboo and erotic!

Guys should only place their hands on the neck, do NOT squeeze.

The lady will either take it off or squeeze a little.

Hair pulling is fun as well.

Ladies....any tips to guys that desire these types of activities?
  • jwood
  • 12-08-2013, 09:08 PM
It's very hard when your on your knees in doggy to keep your balance while choking with one hand and pulling hair with the other. It's easier standing.
Your a female.
Are you a hobbiest?
If not a hoobiest (I can only thin of one non-provider female on here and she is an SB)
Just wondering what your purpose or status is here and how you want to be treated.

Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Remote
I prefer to be gender neutral. I don't care to advertise here and don't know why the women waste their time. I was a lurker on this board for almost a year and got tired of the constant bullshit spewing from both the male and female side of this so called "hobby".

Therefore, I am SweaterPuppies, the voice of truth around here.

Thank you.
I prefer to be gender neutral. I don't care to advertise here and don't know why the women waste their time. I was a lurker on this board for almost a year and got tired of the constant bullshit spewing from both the male and female side of this so called "hobby".

Thank you. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Latenight icestorm troll feeding time is over. Goodnight troll lady. I've already met my quota for fishing out banned members this month. Try back in January.
I've never been banned.

Goodnight.
Your a female.
Are you a hobbiest?

Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Remote
If you happen to be talking about me...I'm NOT a Sugar Baby...I'm Kept.

What's the difference you ask? About 20 years, an amazing education, stock in several companies and ~$100k/yr.

But those are minor details... But I get your point, which was intended to be a nice one...I'm a contributing part of the community...it's all good. xoxo
  • zebra
  • 12-09-2013, 04:19 AM
Hair pulling, pull gently don't yank and if you lose your balance and start falling remember to let go, go of the hair...

Ass slapping.. Know your partner really well.. It is an ART. and be ready to kiss some ass cause ladies generally don't appreciate this type of activity from gentlemen with excellent references.

Hey Fort Worth.. Beware... I-35W North @ Hwy. 170 east is a GRAVEYARD of 18 wheelers right now.. Look for a alternate route cause it ain't pretty up there.

Tip for 4 wheelers, deflate your tires 10-12 lbs. and you'll get a whole better traction & braking cause we all know you guys don't know how to drive in this shit... It's apparent when you see brake lights approaching a bridge, some dumbass is braking and slowing down for the ice on the bridge, just let off the gas pedal and coast...
  • Brot
  • 12-09-2013, 05:02 AM
I kind of fell into some ass slapping and what i would call domination choking in my strip club adventures.

It was surprising to me how many girls seem to really get turned on by it. I always start out very light and can tell pretty quickly if it is a starter. There is something kind of base about it that can be really hot. IMHO

I have done some hair pulling with providers that I have seen multiple times and we have had the opportunity to explore boundaries. It is just not one of those things i would ask for as it has to be built on some trust.

Thank you. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
I prefer to be gender neutral.??? This is a myth. It like explian how the number 6 smells.

I don't care to advertise here and don't know why the women waste their time. Where do you advertise? Would I be interested in you. Please post or PM your rates and menu. Also photos so I can make an informed decision. It must work for the women who do advertise here or they wouldn't waste their time.

I was a lurker on this board for almost a year and got tired of the constant bullshit spewing from both the male and female side of this so called "hobby". I'm confused, if your tired of the constant BS spewing, why do you keep coming back.

Therefore, I am SweaterPuppies, the voice of truth around here. Who's version of the truth?