I GUESS THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!

• Doove
  • 08-31-2010, 02:07 PM
I felt like if I said white he would say black. Originally Posted by faith28
Just for the record, it wasn't me.
Faith, you definietly did the right thing. It takes a special person to admit to one another that the meeting isn't going the way one or both expected it to be and by ending the session was the right call. An hour can be a long time with someone you just don't click with.
  • cnym
  • 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM
Faith,
I salute you for doing what you did, you are a fantastic lady.

I had a situation about a year ago where I felt very uneasy right from the start. I wish I was able to just turn around and walk out the door, but unfortunately I have already left the envelop on the desk, so was hoping that the situation would change. After a very lazy so called cbj and a quick cfs cg, I was out the door within 20 minutes. It was absolutly a Horrible experience.
faith

smart move
Thank You Everyone for your thoughts... I feel much better today.
You can't buy chemistry. I'd be more worried about the slick talkers than guys that turn you off right from the get-go.
  • YSD
  • 09-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Absolutely the right call. I wish we were all more honest in those situations---which unfortunately do occur from time to time.
I fhe was as hot as you are you should have taken him anyway.
We've got instincts for a reason and it's foolish not to follow them... you made the right decision!