I bruised my penis...

Hmmm, I've heard of the sponge, but not the cup. I would give the purple-helmeted warrior a few days to calm down. You should be A'right. It's also possible by all accounts to actually "break" your dick, so count yourself lucky there. I've had a couple instances of hard pounding where the moisture missile slipped out and then was rammed into the pubic bone full force. That was a mood killer for sure.
Now you're just braggin' about hittin' bottom and gettin' all bruised up. Change your handle to Pile Driver or The Hammer. LOL
My 1.3" of dangling death will never hit bottom.
You'll be just fine dude. Those are safe.
I've worn them before and am sure many other ladies here can vouch as well they have too

Maybe next time tell her to wear the Sponge since you go so deep. Much more comfortable for you both and you won't feel it.
what the heck..are you 10+ inch or what ? or her V is short
You'll find in these instances your dick might experience PTSD. There's a special oral medicine that should be applied all around the head and worked in with hands in a circular and up-and-down motion.

It's appropriate to return to the provider who caused the injury and ask,"Would you kiss it and make it feel better??"

**In all seriousness, if you don't see an improvement in four days, see a doc. If it gets worse, see a doc immediately.

Peace,
LnH
Just to set the record straight, I am not 10+ inches, although I am above average... I have hit a previous partners cervix before, so I know all women are different and depth can seriously change in different positions too.

I was actually concerned because I've never bruised my penis before. It is getting better. Thank you for all the honest, helpful replies. I've also never previously heard of the soft cup for women either and just wanted to hear some opinions or comments on it.

Thanks again for calming my fears... Russell is healing and will be back to work as quickly as possible!
Does this qualify her as a certified "pecker wrecker".....
There is one position I can't do with any girl: stand up.

She is standing in front of me with her back to me and legs slightly spread and I just go in at a 45 degrees angle.

As long as she is standing upright or even just a bit arched forward or the other position where she is standing on one leg and her other is propped against a table and I'm in at a 45 degrees angle, my penis head will always hit something and it hurts.
Wow. Ok then. I've felt 'something' inside of a few (2-3) women as well. I've never said anything to them about it, but silently wondered WTH. Wasn't all that great of a feeling, now that I recall.
I think it's deceitful for a provider to wear one during a session unless the client is aware and in compliance of the circumstances as to why you're wearing one. Take a few days off and let your body bleed and cleanse itself or offer other services during that time.
I'm glad that your penis is getting better.

Just a thought. I guess that I'm different but I find that speaking of body parts in the third person to be ... unappealing.

And that applies to men to refer to MY private areas in the third person as well. For whatever reason, it bothers me.

Am I unique with that? Oh ... I might have started a thread drift without meaning to. Just ignore my question!!!

Let us know if you continue to heal. I've had quite a bit of experience with men "hitting bottom" and I've never known it to cause bruising.

Why can't guys just call their dick .. well, their penis/cock or whatever vernacular is being used? (The only exception that I find cute, while thinking about it, is the '3" of dangling death.' But that has been over-presented a bit, I believe!)

I'm no longer a spelling nazi and really don't like it when others are correcting grammar, etc. (I know. I've changed! ) Guess that is a little bit of verbiage that still causes me pause.

Happy Father's Day!
Elisabeth
Wow for a guy with an SO what's the story for a massively bruised cock ?

" Oh honey you won't believe this but I slammed the car door on my cock ! "

" I was mugged ! A midget punched me in my cock and stole $250.00 dollars ! " also explains the donation for the session ;-)
Wow for a guy with an SO what's the story for a massively bruised cock ?

" Oh honey you won't believe this but I slammed the car door on my cock ! "

" I was mugged ! A midget punched me in my cock and stole $250.00 dollars ! " also explains the donation for the session ;-) Originally Posted by playerplano
This guy's story is that he has permission, hence the handle. I would imagine that would not be an issue for him, maybe?
This guy's story is that he has permission, hence the handle. I would imagine that would not be an issue for him, maybe? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I was given permission years ago. Unfortunately, since the time I picked my handle, the wife passed away from a car accident. I kept the handle even though I have nobody to require permission from...

I have a few FWB and they all know I have other FWB. I don't think they know that I actually hobby too. (Damn, can I guy ever get enough pussy?)

I am glad I don't have to try to hide a bruise on my dick from a wife or SO... It might be difficult, or, I guess if the wife never bothers, it might never be noticed...