penny stocks

hello my People,
im looking to try dipping my piggybank into the pennystock game
I got $1000.00 bucks to play with
anyone here familar with pennystocks Originally Posted by Franklin4
ive heard that,
ok then my people
thankyou Originally Posted by Franklin4
yup, im gonna check that out, get afew pennystocks and watch it everyday Originally Posted by Franklin4
He found his Axxxxxxpurts. Lesson learned.
Sitting in front of a monitor all day can drive ya batty and be as exciting as watching grass grow.....
I'd rather chase pussy..... Originally Posted by Celso
Isnt sitting in front of a monitor all day what most of y'all do anyways on here.
Amber that is priceless!!!!!! A statement like his from one of the biggest posters on here.
I got a better idea. Get a job that pays you recurring income, whether you do anything or not. Yea, there are jobs like that out there and its not a scam. you have to be in the right industry. Money rolls in while you spend time with your favorite lady or ladies
Isnt sitting in front of a monitor all day what most of y'all do anyways on here. Originally Posted by Amber Does

And a hooker will never pay as much as spent on
Isnt sitting in front of a monitor all day what most of y'all do anyways on here. Originally Posted by Amber Does
but but but but....errrr....ummmm.....:
Well compared to my hero OSD I'm not even worthy.....

And a hooker will never pay as much as spent on Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Pay what? I dont pay for sex.
Pay what? I dont pay for sex. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I never said anything about sex
your mind in the gutter or what
I like that in a girl
Pay what? I dont pay for sex. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I have never paid for sex either, I leave money behind so their feelings are not hurt when I fuck and leave
Most penny stocks are manipulated by the MM's, managers. Try paper trading for a while. Write down the stocks you imaginary bought and see what happens to them.

Also watch the movie Wolf of Wall Street. Jordan Belfort made a fortune on selling pink sheet penny stocks and he never had any remorse for all the people he screwed.

Penny stocks are crazy. You learn exciting terminology like dead cat bounce and pump and dump.
wolf of wall street, ill check it out
Most penny stocks are manipulated by the MM's, managers. Try paper trading for a while. Write down the stocks you imaginary bought and see what happens to them. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Good point!
Told my buddy those BS newsletters you subscribe to, try sucking you into their 'Hot Picks' they are already in, hoping it will bump the stock up some. Then they bail out and you're left getting screwed, when it drops.....
Good point!
Told my buddy those BS newsletters you subscribe to, try sucking you into their 'Hot Picks' they are already in, hoping it will bump the stock up some. Then they bail out and you're left getting screwed, when it drops..... Originally Posted by Celso
Yessir. It is the same with eccie reviews...by the time you see a few good ones of a lady, move on, the skank is high rates and volume already
Originally Posted by Celso
Good point!
Told my buddy those BS newsletters you subscribe to, try sucking you into their 'Hot Picks' they are already in, hoping it will bump the stock up some. Then they bail out and you're left getting screwed, when it drops.....
Yessir. It is the same with eccie reviews...by the time you see a few good ones of a lady, move on, the skank is high rates and volume already Originally Posted by JennerJammer
and also may be on the fast track down hill slide
and also may be on the fast track down hill slide Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
With Penny stock, that is usually the case.....